Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Ezpays problem ongoing for 2 months

Customer Care..please help me!! I got a new debit card and gave SC the new info. My ezpays have been messed up since then. It's not the card or the bank, I have notified them, and am told QVC is entering the wrong info. Some are going through so I don't know whats going on. My April remaining ezpays are now on late status. I've talked to CS, Supervisors, and have emailed QVCSOCIALTEAM@QVC.COM ..3 times and have not heard from them. HELP ME PLEASE!!!
QVC Customer Care

Re: Ezpays problem ongoing for 2 months

@Dineen74  I'm so sorry, but we are not experiencing any issues receiving emails.  

Please e-mail us your account information again to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to help.

Valued Contributor

Had the same issue, had to escalate it to a supervisor. The most insulting part is how the CS Rep treated me when it was THEIR issue! It took over TEN calls! QVC's customer service has really gone down hill. 

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Super Contributor

Wayne...I have emailed 3 times. Left 2 phone numbers and my email address. Not one person contacted me. I find it frustrating that I'm begging QVC TO TAKE MY MONEY!! In the past CS took care of any issue with one phone call. I'm getting my bank more involved since I've worried over this for 2 months!!
Super Contributor

Redhead, thanks for your reply. I've called CS several times, and requested a supervisor call back 2 times. I got a call back once. I've sent 3 emails to the QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, and no answer from them either. I'm calling everyday all day long until this is fixed!! 60 days is a long time to treat a 25 year customer this badly!! Thanks again for your perspective.
Super Contributor

WAYNE, maybe you're not having trouble getting emails, but you are having trouble answering them!! 3 I sent three with no replys!! I called CS several times and Supervisor 2 times. One told me the problem was on their end and the other one hung up on me. YOU NEED TO HELP ME!! I NEED SOMEONE TO STEP UP AND DO THEIR JOB!!!!!!!