Respected Contributor

On free shipping day I ordered eyebobs to take advantage of well, free shipping!  Now I have been notified that my eyebobs will not be delivered until  April 29.  Ordered April 15.  I used to order eyebobs from Zappos.  Love Zappos.  Free shipping both ways.  Not only that, but the products are delivered in one or two days.  Next order is Zappos for me.  QVC is good at alienating customers. Zappos is good at customer service.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Zappos. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Zappos too!!

Also for those that like Clark’s shoes.You should check their website.I bought a pair of Cloudsteppers off the website.They offer free shipping both ways plus I saved 20%!! Turned out I paid less than QVC were selling them for.

Honored Contributor

@maximillianI ordered once from them.  Very quick delivery -  of the wrong color shoe!

I will order again one of these days because I assume they usually send what customers order.   I actually don't need thr speedy delivery, but they do carry a huge inventory of shoes which means I often see a shoe I know fits my feet.  I have feet for which I just don't order shoes to try on no matter shipping is included.  Even with a good fitter working, getting a new shoe can be an ordeal.  BTW -  their prices for the most part seem to be no different from what I already pay, so cost is not a factor.

Honored Contributor

Love Zappos, but they often sell a past item at full price.

Honored Contributor

I always check 6PM before I order from Zappos. I have had great luck with 6PM.

Valued Contributor

6pm is the sale site for zappos.

Honored Contributor

Ok....so...WHAT ARE EYEBOBS?🤔

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Ok....so...WHAT ARE EYEBOBS?🤔

What she said!!!  What are eyebobs?

Respected Contributor

Re: Eyebobs-don't order

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden 

Eyebobs are readers.  They have some fun frames, but the best feature is the high quality of the glasses.  I have some challenges in my vision and I have tried many readers, cheap and expensive. In spite of what some people say, there are differences in quality.  Eyebobs has good quality products.  Sadly, QVC has low quality customer service.