QVC customer service is usually great... however the people they contract to for large home deliveries leave much to be desired.  I purchased a large TV at the beginning of the month, last week the delivery company calls to set the appointment for delivery and its automated(first problem), I then choose the day and time i want, which is Saturday 9/15 between 2-7. I stay home all afternoon and no one shows up and I dont get a phone call. I  call QVC cs but nothing they can do to help me because the company has no one in the office on Saturdays. I call the delivery company this morning. They tell me that there was no way it could have been delivered on Saturday because it just arrived to them this morning but can not tell me why i was not contacted in Saturday to cancell the delivery and by the way if they had told me, I could have worked overtime($500). Now he gives me the telephone number to their local dispatch center for my area and I got hung up on 3 times. Now, I have a delivery time for tomorrow and I get to loose another days pay. Thanks Ceva Logistics and QVC. i have been shopping for years with QVC but after this I will be thinking long and hard about buying anything else! 

QVC Customer Care

@Caroac wrote:

QVC customer service is usually great... however the people they contract to for large home deliveries leave much to be desired.  I purchased a large TV at the beginning of the month, last week the delivery company calls to set the appointment for delivery and its automated(first problem), I then choose the day and time i want, which is Saturday 9/15 between 2-7. I stay home all afternoon and no one shows up and I dont get a phone call. I  call QVC cs but nothing they can do to help me because the company has no one in the office on Saturdays. I call the delivery company this morning. They tell me that there was no way it could have been delivered on Saturday because it just arrived to them this morning but can not tell me why i was not contacted in Saturday to cancell the delivery and by the way if they had told me, I could have worked overtime($500). Now he gives me the telephone number to their local dispatch center for my area and I got hung up on 3 times. Now, I have a delivery time for tomorrow and I get to loose another days pay. Thanks Ceva Logistics and QVC. i have been shopping for years with QVC but after this I will be thinking long and hard about buying anything else! 

Hi @Caroac I apologize for the poor experience with this TV order. I have sent you email to see if you additional assistance with this order. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

This won't lessen your anger, but that has happened to me with other stores and repair companies too. A person takes off of work and watches the appointed time come and go. I hope the second time worked and you are happy with your purchase.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Caroac wrote:

Hi @Caroac I apologize for the poor experience with this TV order. I have sent you email to see if you additional assistance with this order. ~Kim

I ordered A351519 in August to be sent 9/15 and Edd 9/24.  It is now still in advanced ordered 9/18.  The item is sold out.  Yesterday they sent the wrong color lipstick, which I returned today.  I canceled the item and ask for a refund.  Watch them charge me shipping, which I will have to call because it was their error not mind.  Neither QVC NOR SYNCRONY BANK CAN help me in a pending charge of 24.93.  Looked at all EP CHARGES and can,t find the order for that amount.  I have to wait until posted with an item number.  Unbelievable their lack of information to help.  Amazon CS gets to the root of a problem.  Done with QVC

QVC Customer Care

@qvcaddition The $24.93 pending authorization is for the Mally order you canceled. I hope this information is helpful.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition  I wonder why $24.93 is still pending authorization if you cancelled the order?  Very strange!

QVC Customer Care

@ValuSkr Possibly because the order was just canceled.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Extremely fed up

[ Edited ]
  1. Thank you for recognizing thaf, .and you might be right.  That order was changed three times.  The first CS put in for an exchange because the color sent was not the pink ordered,  they sent the neutral.  Then, I decided to get a refund and reorder, I would get it quicker than an exchange. That would take another month and I already waited a month.  I then realized, now I have shipping charges, the first order did not.  I called back and they gave me free shipping and a 10.00 credit for all the hassle of getting the wrong color. So the price decreased.  That is why neither I nor CS recognized 24.93.

Can you tell me about the advanced Mally order that was to ship out 9/15 and is still not moving?  Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Extremely fed up

[ Edited ]

Hi @qvcaddition I'm sorry that the Mally Super-Size Dark Circle Corrector Trio has not shipped yet. I've sent a request to review the order. If your order does not ship within 4 business days, please contact us. 

Honored Contributor

I personally would never buy a tv from an on-line shopping channel! You could forgo the aggravation by just going to your local store and brought the tv home that day. All of this confusion would have been non-existent. 

"Pure Michigan"