Honored Contributor

@Laura LAW Did you read the post from Susan of the Social Team?  Pass that on to your mom.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

I think if something is sent out that damaged, the very least the Q could do - if they really want it back - is to send someone to pick it up.  

@Isobel Archer    Return pick up service is nearly always available when using the return label, through the post office.  Just go to the USPS website and on the home page, click "arrange for a pick up".  It's included in the cost of your return label.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Yes I did!! Thanks

Occasional Contributor

I agree I always read reviews, but the desk is nice, it really was whomever packaged it.  I unpacked the top of the desk and like I said in another post it was packaged nicely I was surprised how damaged it was.

Respected Contributor

@Laura LAW   I would dissamble it and have QVC do a pick up.  If me, I wouldn't care if it took me 2 weeks to take it apart, it's the principle of the thing and if I get something damaged, I don't expect that I will be forced to keep it or get a mediocre credit.

If returned due to "arrived damaged", you should get an entire refund including shipping.

But I'm a stubborn old lady, who doesn't like to be ripped off....by anyone, especially from a company that I've spent lots of $$ with and never had an issue. 

I recently had to argue with an insurance company who low-balled me on a payout from a damage claim for a totaled car. I did my research, stuck to my guns, and had my comps in order.  When they balked at the condition of the interior, I told them to provide pictures (since they claimed to have taken 100 photos), they were unable to provide the pictures, and had to increase the payout.  Doesn't matter if it's for $100 or $1000 to me, it's the principle and sometimes you have to force a company to do what is right. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Super Contributor

The Social Team is great and deserves raises. They definitely didn't treat your mom the right way and would put a sour taste in my mouth from now on. I don't know what's going on lately.. I ordered a pair of NYDJ jeans last month when I got it the paperwork was correct the white label on the plastic bag was correct but inside that plastic bag was a Susan graver shirt.. I called and they sent me another pair but they were too big so I sent that back and asked that they please send me the replacement now so it's still available at the sale price I originally order .. the lady in customer service said sure and she put in another (third) order and UPS delivered them to me today I said let me try these on because the lady entered the new order as I asked Large Petite.. I get the jeans out and open them to put my foot in and on the inside of the jeans it says 1xpetite  . the paperwork says the same thing. the packers aren't packing correctly or something maybe they need to print those labels in a darker ink .. so I told them I will keep the 1x petite and eat a little more..  just went thru it over bras and got that straight two days ago..  whats going on ???

Esteemed Contributor

@Chatyone 2 wrote:

The Social Team is great and deserves raises. They definitely didn't treat your mom the right way and would put a sour taste in my mouth from now on. I don't know what's going on lately.. I ordered a pair of NYDJ jeans last month when I got it the paperwork was correct the white label on the plastic bag was correct but inside that plastic bag was a Susan graver shirt.. I called and they sent me another pair but they were too big so I sent that back and asked that they please send me the replacement now so it's still available at the sale price I originally order .. the lady in customer service said sure and she put in another (third) order and UPS delivered them to me today I said let me try these on because the lady entered the new order as I asked Large Petite.. I get the jeans out and open them to put my foot in and on the inside of the jeans it says 1xpetite  . the paperwork says the same thing. the packers aren't packing correctly or something maybe they need to print those labels in a darker ink .. so I told them I will keep the 1x petite and eat a little more..  just went thru it over bras and got that straight two days ago..  whats going on ???

@Chatyone 2  The Social Team had nothing to do with the desk. As you can see that seems as if it was regular Customer Service.

The Social Team is above that. If you have a problem email the Social Team with your info @QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com. I must say I am very pleased with the service I have received.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura LAW wrote:

I agree I always read reviews, but the desk is nice, it really was whomever packaged it.  I unpacked the top of the desk and like I said in another post it was packaged nicely I was surprised how damaged it was.

@Laura LAW  could it have been a return? Have you sent the info to the Social Team @QVCsocialteam@qvc.com?

Occasional Contributor

Susan, I want to THANK YOU!!!! My mom told me that you were able to help her and give a partial refund of $130 and was grateful that you understood her frustration.  She really loves QVC.  I used to joke with her all the time and say "did you get that from QVC" (which she did) and now she does the same to me!!!  This was the first time we ever had an issue with the merchandise and are happy that it was resolved satisfactorily.

Occasional Contributor

I am happy to report that my mom sent the pictures and order info to Susan and was issued a credit of $130 which she was pleased with.