Valued Contributor

Re: Extremely disappointed in QVC

@Peggy wrote:

I've already bandaged my hands and returned them. 

Why would you return broken glass???  That's mean wanting someone to injure  themselves just because you did.

Contributor

Didn't even think about it.  Wasn't trying to be mean or to hurt anyone. 

Frequent Contributor

Twice this year I've received items that were not what I ordered.  Socks when I ordered pants - crazy.  Twice and I really don't order that often so seems very odd that happened twice in one year.

Valued Contributor

Sorry to hear this but certainly not surprised! It is not a matter of "bad luck" but a matter of lack of caring by qvc corporate.  Not what we are used to.  I and most wonder how qvc continues to stay in business because it appears they are refusing to change their horrific business practices.  

Occasional Contributor

I have been with QVC since the CVN days and believe they have continued over the years to spiral downward.    I rarely watch and if I do it is maybe for five minutes.   I looked at the host page recently and recognized very few of them.

I find their programming to be boring and therefore don't watch and rarely buy anything and probably return half of what I do buy.    As time goes by I believe one day soon I won't be buying anything from QVC.