New Contributor

Re: Extremely Slow Shipping!!!!

Same here. An order ready to go on the 17th finally shipped 10 days later.  From CA to Las Vegas should of been here the next day.  But the methods they use, the product did not make it.  Maybe Monday which will be 2 weeks.  And they have the nerve to charge $5.50 for this service.  Done with QVC unless it is something I absolutely cannot find anywhere else and I really, really want it.  

Honored Contributor

@ShopBunny wrote:

The shipping has been horrible, espically for shoes!  Like. 10 - 14 days, if I am lucky here in Utah.  And the only thing worse is the returns!  2 weeks to get back using their lables, and then another 2-3 weeks to recieve credit!  Crazy!  And when I try and exchange  they have sent me the wrong item, in the wrong color, and or in the wrong size.  I go out of my way to attach very specific notes, and sticky note and they still mess it up.  

@ShopBunny   Zappos is great for ordering shoes.  I get my shoes from them the next day or at most in two days.  They have free shipping and free returns.  Credit for returns is very quick.  I would never order shoes from QVC.

Day after day the whole day through, wherever my road inclined, four feet said 'I'm coming with you!' and trotted along behind. Kipling

I ordered an item on 8-31-20.  Tracking told me it was on its way.  Today it told me that there will be a delay????  QVC just lost me as a customer.  I will never order another thing from them.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

HSN is passing everyone up with their shipping. They have been shipping in about 2 days and I received my items in about 5 days. On Monday I ordered the Skinn TS and I will have it tomorrow. 

don't count on it. My 2nd time of ordering some make up from HSN which has been in the same town since Aug 16, Ok, they cancelled that order after I raised hale. They resent it suppose to get the 2nd try TODAY, nope, it was in Amarillo, Tx now somebody send it back to Tulsa, Ok.   so now we have to wait till it gets back to amarillo, tx and see if it ever make the final run.   

I think I'll see it hopefully by Oct..  Hubbo said when they say "free shipping" that's what it's worth. I DON'T WANT FREE SHIPPING ! I'LL PAY FEDEX RATES IF THAT'S WHAT IT TAKES !

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have to agree shipping is becoming a real issue for a lot of us, I live on the West Coast so it takes at least a week for anything to even get close to arriving. My last order it took the Q seven days to ship out not counting the day of my order and then to make it even worse instead of sending it UPS Ground or USPS first class they sent it UPS Surepost. So my EDD which is never correct was to be September 28 has not gone to Oct 1st due to their poor shipping.  There is no way that package will get here by the first more like the 4th or 5th. My questions is why are you selling 24/7 if your shipping department cannot keep up? To hold an order that is in stock for seven days in my judgement is very poor customer service and seeing as how it was your fault the least you could have done is send it with a faster arrival time.  I am wondering if this is going to be the problem if we order Christmas items from them. 

Respected Contributor

@Kpedri wrote:

I ordered an item on 8-31-20.  Tracking told me it was on its way.  Today it told me that there will be a delay????  QVC just lost me as a customer.  I will never order another thing from them.

Same here....I have a back log of orders that are stuck at some HUB in OH and that same thing is posted about a delay and alternative shipping is being figured out.  As far back as 8days or more the items are piling up and just sitting there at this HUB then they post that lovely "Your package may be delayed. We are adjusting delivery plans."  

I told my husband whenever I see anything I order go to this HUB in UrbanCrest OH it will be stuck there for weeks....I call it the DEAD ZONE.  

So I have orders shipped as far back as Sept 21st stuck there.

Just ordered 5 items from HSN a few days ago....they had Free Shipping that day....they all showed up at my door today.  HSN really does a much better job.

New Contributor

Why are these issues so prevalent and continue? I have had multiple orders take 12 to 20 days to arrive. I have one ordered on 11/10 that no one can even find. I ordered a rug from TURKEY on Sunday and it shipped on Monday and is arriving today. I have just about decided I will no longer order from QVC
New Contributor

And I ordered the rug from EBAY not QVC.

I'm still waiting for an advance order to ship that I ordered over a month ago. It was a Keurig coffee maker scheduled for 11/23 ship date. That was five days ago, and still no sign of shipping.

Super Contributor

Need help this order #6827933284 says shipped 11/16 with tracking # yet no shipping updates. When I click on the order it says preparing to ship. I'm perplexed it's an easy order to mail out just a set of 4 Moxie lip glosses. If it's not going anywhere just give me a refund. This is my first time complaining about any purchases.