New Contributor

Extremely Disappointed and Upset with Customer Service

QVC, I am extremely disappointed with the way my auto delivery order for my WEN Gallon was handled. My second shipment was processed early not by my doing, but rather a system error of yours. I was told that the Corporate Office would be able to reinstate my second order and set it for the correct month that it was supposed to be processed. I hadn't received any notice of the status so I called today to check and your customer service representative informed me that my only option was to buy another auto delivery... This is not what I was told by two of your representatives prior to today and now it is not possible to change this?! This along with an incident that occurred with my mother and her receiving the wrong item from your warehouse and ultimately missing out on a TSV is enough to consider going to another vendor for my purchases.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Extremely Disappointed and Upset with Customer Service

@jackiec5

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience with your WEN by Chaz Dean Classic Cond. One Gallon Auto-Delivery order. We are aware of the issue and we are working on a solution.  We will be contacting you very soon.

New Contributor

@Paulette-QVC 

Thank you. I hope this issue is resolved and I will be waiting to hear from QVC. 

New Contributor

I just wanted to give an update and thank QVC for assisting me. They truly looked into my concern and remedied the situation. Thank you especially to the moderators for taking my concern seriously.