Honored Contributor

Extended returns on CIJ purchases

Can someone from Q let us know if the usual policy of CIJ purchases being returnable until the end of January (2017) will be in effect again this year?

In the past all items purchased from the CIJ shows have had that extended return policy, and was wondering if Q would be honoring that again this year.

Honored Contributor

Re: Extended returns on CIJ purchases

@mominohio 

The same night I saw the tsv, it was also said there was an extended return policy.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Mominohio Good question. Any item purchased during the Christmas in July sales can be returned through January 31, 2017.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Mominohio Good question. Any item purchased during the Christmas in July sales can be returned through January 31, 2017.

Thanks @Alice-QVC.  They are probably working on it, but thought I'd mention the return policy hasn't been updated to include this.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @GCR18, They probably won't up date the Return info until tomorrow, July 1, however thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @GCR18, They probably won't up date the Return info until tomorrow, July 1, however thank you for bringing this to our attention. 

@Alice-QVC, thank so much for sharing this information. I really appreciate it. Smiley Happy

I just wanted a bit more clarification on the eligible CIJ items. 

Does this indlude every single item that QVC stocks, or is it only a select number of QVC products which have been featured in QVC CIJ shows. 

Thanks!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

Hi @bebe777 It is the items featured in the Christmas in July Shows.

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @bebe777 It is the items featured in the Christmas in July Shows.

@Alice-QVC, Thank you for that clarification. I had a feeling it was only those featured items. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy