Super Contributor

Extended Return Beginning Date

Anyone know when the extended holiday returns went into effect? I'm sure it has already been asked. I searched, but, only came up with prior years - not 2018.   

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

Re: Extended Return Beginning Date

9/22

Honored Contributor

I agree - 9/22.  And the extended return policy also covers things purchased during the "Christmas in July" period.

Honored Contributor

NOTE:

9/22/18 is the official start date for extended holiday returns for all items. all items can be returned through 1/31/19.

"Yes, you can shop with confidence this holiday season! Any holiday gift you purchase now until December 21 at 11:59am ET can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the S&H and Q Return Label fee, until 1/31/19, or exchanged for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. Restrictions may apply."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

This is an item that I ordered on 9/10, but, it was a waitlisted order. It didn't actually ship out to me until 9/29, which is the invoice date. So, do I go by the 9/10 date or the 9/29 date? It is a gift and if it does not fit, I would like to be able to return it. 

QVC Customer Care

@moon_gazer

As it is a gift, you should be fine to use the extended holiday return. If you choose to return, please let us know at the social team and we will make sure it is returned correctly.

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@moon_gazer

As it is a gift, you should be fine to use the extended holiday return. If you choose to return, please let us know at the social team and we will make sure it is returned correctly.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC

Thank you very much, Beth! 

Respected Contributor

@Venezia

I never heard them say you could return things bought in July.  Are you sure about that?

Honored Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

@Venezia

I never heard them say you could return things bought in July.  Are you sure about that?

@Catch71- Things bought under the "Christmas in July" promotion come under the extended return policy.  But for the specifics, you're best off to ask one of the moderators on these forums.  They're very helpful.

(And I have returned something bought under the CIJ period in the past month.  I did check with a moderator first.)

QVC Customer Care

@Catch71

Just to confirm, our extended holiday returns does cover Christmas in July purchases.

Beth QVC