Valued Contributor

Hello Social Mods,

I just purchased two of E233321 Halo PowerHub as Christmas gifts. Fantastic One Day Only deal. Has the Christmas extended return policy started? Since they are gifts, I don't want to open them up to make sure they work. If by chance we find out that there is a problem with them on Christmas, is there a manufacturer's warranty? Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Extended Holiday Returns

They started in July with the CIJ kick off. You can return intil the end of January.

Super Contributor

is it still on??? they keep saying '30 day returns' no recent mention of holiday extension....

Valued Contributor

Good Point @knittykitty . I hope a mod clarifies this for us. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

The items sold during the Christmas in July shows have extended returns until 1/31/20. All other items sold are subject to the 30 day rule. In the next week or two QVC will announce the extension of holiday returns until 1/31/20 on all items purchased from that point on.

Esteemed Contributor

It’s only about $6. Off the regular  price. I’ll wait to shop. I think it said mfrs warranty 90 days.

Honored Contributor

i believe that the holiday extended return policy will go into effect one day this weekend.

if you purchased something that you are giving as holiday gifts, maybe the mods or customer service can note that on your account?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein