Frequent Contributor

Smiley MadI am so frustrated as you can tell by the title. I placed a jewlery order on Monday night and chose Express Delivery for the shipping option based on the EDD shown at checkout and I paid for that service. Well my Express Delivery order was supposed ot be here tomorrow and it hasnt even been shipped yet! This is ridiculous. When I order from anywhere else online and I am offered different shipping options for faster delivery then I am always provided a EDD based on the shipping service available. My other orders arrive based on the times shown on the websites due to the fact that these types of orders are usually pushed ahead of the slower Standard Delivery orders so that they can meet the advertised times for delivery.  Does QVC not take it seriously when you place an order with them as to the actual shipping method you choose and pay for? What kind of Joke is this?  Why bother offering other shipping methods if you are not going to utlilze them? If I had wanted to wait a week for my order to arrive I would have just selected the Standard Shipping option. Below is my screenshot that I took of the shipping service that I chose and paid for along with the EDD provided. VERY Upset about this..Not nice QVC! I wish I could cancel this order!!

screenshot-www.qvc.com-2018-04-30-22-11-10-178.png

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Express Delivery is a Joke!

@AngelWhispersIf it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow, call QVC's Customer Service. Confident they should be able to ship it overnight. Not a problem. I've used that service for a dress from QVC once and it was great. Give QVC a chance.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Edited because @BirkiLady's answer was really good!  Woman Happy    

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Frequent Contributor

Thanks BirkiLady but I already did and all I got was I am sorry there is nothing that we can do at this time from Brittany this morning during chat! The only thing offered was a refund of the shipping charge. I told her that it is not fair to just offer a refund of the shipping charge when we come to this site to make a purchase and go by the information that is available to us at the time of purchase and make buying decisions based on that information they provide. It is not okay for companies to take our money, tax us on that which QVC does charge tax on the shipping charges and then NOT ship our orders as we have paid for! I am super frustrated and it will be a long time before I spend any money here again. Customer burned=Lesson learned!!

Honored Contributor

@AngelWhispers.  You're right; packages where people have paid for express delivery should have priority and be processed first.  This isn't rocket science but it's a long-standing and on-going problem with QVC shipping.  To me, it indicates a lack of organization and planning.  Ask for a refund of the express charge you paid.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

i have a similar thing happen when the item was coming from an outside jewelry vendor. i have had pretty good luck with jewelry sent by the Q directly.  sometimes if sent by outside vendor i get the item before the info goes up on order status.  but when the item doesn't arrive as scheduled i ask for a refund of the extra shipping i paid. i have never had a problem with that.

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @Kachina624 but I had no idea that this has been a long standing issue with QVC shipping.  I have never been offered upgraded shipping when something like this has happened which has been less times than I can count on one hand but then again I don't order a lot from here. I agree that on something like this they should upgrade the shipping and do right by the customer but like I said I wasn't offered anything like that and I feel sure that if I had asked for it I would have been turned down in a heartbeat. Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

@ms traditional, This is a Diamonique item and it was listed as in stock so I have no idea of whether or not it is coming from a vendor or QVC warehouse.. Is there a way to tell?

Valued Contributor

@AngelWhispers@Thats one of the reason I no longer over from QVC. In the past I have ordered express delivery and there were no issues, packages were delivered on time

I only ordered by express delivery, to assure that someone is always home when that package is delivered. Standard delivery is wishy-washy, no matter who the vendor is.

With the exception of eBay, I order priority shipping and only after I check the  vendor shipping history. Last year I had a issue with the post office. The package was in my area on Wednesday was supposed to be delivered on a Friday but did not receive it to Monday.

90% of my shopping is at my local brick-and-mortar stores.. I have no patience,  if a accident or bad weather interferes with delivery I have no issues, but when due diligence is not done to assure that my package is not delivered I have an issue, I become  very vocal with the vendor and the delivery service when my packages are not delivered on the due date.

Both UPS and my local post office has my number.😏

Respected Contributor

@AngelWhispers  some of the designer diamonique pieces don't ship from the Q - like Ripka for example.  otherwise i would think the Q would ship per usual.  i have my fingers crossed for you that  it shows up tomorrow.  if it went out today with a ship notification later today showing up on order status, arriving Friday, would it still be okay?