Esteemed Contributor

Re: Express Delivery is a Joke!

@AngelWhispers  Bummer. I've battled with them over that issue, too. That IS frustrating. Had really hoped it would work out for you. Hope it''s a gorgeous ring!!  **If you do return it, make sure QVC notates you are not responsible for the return shipping charges.** 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Frequent Contributor

@BirkiLady Oh yeah, I did ask that for sure this morning and got clarity on that because I wanted to make sure that I would be refunded for everything including all those taxes on the entire order including shipping and she said yes I would be made whole again but it is still frustrating that the order was never fulfilled as promised! It's going to be the last time it happens too. Too many other places to do business with online that doesn't do this!Woman Wink

Frequent Contributor

Well, got an email from QVC that they finally shipped out my order. It is supposed to arrive on 5/07/18. That is one week from the day I placed it. Woman FrustratedDefintely NOT Express Delivery and certainly NOT impressed!! Just wanted to post an update..

(**And yes, I changed my Nickname..I figured that since my old one was 20 years old I needed a major update!**) Woman Tongue

Frequent Contributor

[UPDATE] My ring finally arrived after a week but I was shipped a Sterling Silver Platinum Clad ring instead of 14KT White Gold ring as advertised. This order ended up being a total nightmare overall but I have to say a very big thank you to all who responded to this thread and especially to @Susan-QVC for helping to make it a bit easier to endure.

Thank you so much @Susan-QVC for your assistance in this matter. You are a huge asset to QVC!

Words of wisdom- Everyone please always check your jewelry after you receive it to make sure it is what you purchased!Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Yes, Express shipping is a joke:  on the customers.  It's a great money maker for the Q, and there are no conequences for them.  "Oh, we're sorry".  People complain about this and have for years.  If I need an item in a hurry, this is the very last place I would shop.  So sorry you got caught in this mess.

Frequent Contributor

@brandiwine Thank you! Smiley Wink

You want to know what is IRONIC? It took a week to receive my Express Delivery (2 day delivery) order but it only took 3 days for QVC to receive the order back! Now that is crazy if you ask me..

When I order from the Q, I usually just use Free Shipping (if it's offered) or Standard Delivery. This was my first time paying extra for Express Delivery! Sure wish I had known then what I know now...It is what it is..