Frequent Contributor

As a VERY long time QVC customer, I recently had  a rare problem with a relatively expensive health and beauty purchase.  The merchandise arrived in subpar packaging, was opened and leaking.  It appeared that I received someone's return merchandise.  I decided to not go through the trouble to return the item, but did respond to the post of another customer who also appeared to receive returned merchandise.  I received an immediate unsolicited response from QVC customer service, with an apology and a refund.  I love watching QVC and will continue to be a loyal customer.  Thank you for wonderful customer service.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Exemplary Customer Service

Congratulations on your good fortune! It is always nice to read a positive post regarding favorable customer service. Any interaction I have had with CS has been commendable as well.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I agree; it's nice to hear positive comments.  People are quick to complain, but I've always had very good customer service from QVC.

I'm happy to hear when others do, too!

Honored Contributor

I have always had the best customer service too.I bought a bead bracelet and wore it to lunch with friends.The bracelet was a stretch type that broke sending beads flying everywhere.I called cs to explain that I had nothing to return but would like a refund and it was granted.They asked if I had picked up any beads but I hadn’t as they went everywhere 8ncluding under tables of other diners.

Respected Contributor

That is good to hear as I  have dreaded calling them as not sure of the attitude I could get as have been treated rudely and curtly. Yes,  they have a tough job and deal with complaints day in and out. Maybe CS is changing for the better. Good thing I only have to call a few times a year. 

Esteemed Contributor

I have always had great CS from the Q. They are helpful and courteous.

Respected Contributor

I have never had a problem with Customer Service or shipping.  However, my good experiences have no impact on customers who do have a range of issues with QVC.

It gives me an uneasy feeling.  I think: If it happened to them, it could happen to me.