Regular Contributor

Exchanges on all products or just clothes?

Hi, I purchased a body lotion from a brand that I love but the smell was horrible so I sent it back asking for an exchange for a different scent offered for that same listing. CS didn't make the exchange and they also deducted the $ for the shipping label? Aren't exchanges free? If there's no inventory, I should be getting a refund but not deducting the shipping right? I'm so confused and I can't get through to CS on the phone or the chat. Any input would really help me. Are exchanges only on clothing? Thanks :-)

QVC Customer Care

Re: Exchanges on all products or just clothes?

@Peppertime wrote:

Hi, I purchased a body lotion from a brand that I love but the smell was horrible so I sent it back asking for an exchange for a different scent offered for that same listing. CS didn't make the exchange and they also deducted the $ for the shipping label? Aren't exchanges free? If there's no inventory, I should be getting a refund but not deducting the shipping right? I'm so confused and I can't get through to CS on the phone or the chat. Any input would really help me. Are exchanges only on clothing? Thanks :-)

@Peppertime I am sorry that happened.  Is this is for the Josie Maran in creamy mint?We do not have stock to exchange but you should not be charged for that return, I will issue a refund for you. 

Susan