Respected Contributor

If you send something back for a different size and it is not available are you still charged for return postage?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Exchanges not in stock....

Yes .If there is no exchange available the item is processed as a return. Unless it was being exchanged because the item was defective.

Esteemed Contributor

The whole exchange thing on QVC is ridiculous.   Now that they are owned by the same parent company I don't understand why they don't adopt HSN's exchange policy.   You can actually go online and place your exchange order, no charge for shipping and it gets shipped right away.  All you have to do is send back the original item within 14 days. Easy as that with a better possibility of getting the size or color you prefer.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

The whole exchange thing on QVC is ridiculous.   Now that they are owned by the same parent company I don't understand why they don't adopt HSN's exchange policy.   You can actually go online and place your exchange order, no charge for shipping and it gets shipped right away.  All you have to do is send back the original item within 14 days. Easy as that with a better possibility of getting the size or color you prefer.

I had to idea HSN did that.  That is brilliant and QVC should do this too.  By time you send something back and they finally process the exchange, it is already sold out.  It really is ridiculous.

Regular Contributor

No, you will not be charged return shipping. That is clearly stated in the exchange policy.

Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet - If the item you wanted to exchange for is not in stock, you will receive a full refund of your original purchase price, including shipping. It may be a little frustrating when you don't end up with the item, but it's great that you don't lose a single cent in the process.