Respected Contributor

Re: Exchanges are a joke!!!!!!!

[ Edited ]

@meme5 wrote:

I agree!  The HSN exchange procedure is so easy and quick. QVC should adopt this procedure. Returns and exchanges with QVC take longer than two weeks, When I exchanged with HSN, the entire process was a week. I recently sent a top back to QVC for exchange they received it on 6/25.  Today I checked and nothing was done.  I also checked to make sure the size and color I wanted to exchange for was available.  I contacted customer service today, and was told they were processing a refund not an exchange.  Even though it shows the size and color are available, they are telling me that they only exchange if the item is available, which it is. I thnk refunding for QVC is easier than exchange.

@meme5 , lately I have noticed many items that show available arent actually available and you dont know that until you order and your item sits in the processing mode for days on end then ends up going to backorder.

At least when they go to backorder it gives you the option to cancel but why does it even get to that point. Then of course if you cancel the backorder your pending payment sits with your method of pymt institute for weeks and weeks on end.

I just dont understand what is happening to th QVC we all loved, seems like they are sabatoging themselves. Losing alot of customer faith. 

eta~ sorry I sorta ertted off topic!!  Smiley Very Happy