Super Contributor

Re: Exchanges..What Am I Doing Wrong???

[ Edited ]
OMG! This has just happened to me for the 5th time. I called CS really upset I returned a damaged bangle for an exchange. I also called CS so they can put it on the order that it was damaged. Well, they refunded me my money and took off all the postage and I lost the special price, the bangle is now at a higher price. I did receive full credit back for all the postage, I had to call CS again. She did want to re-order the bangle for me and would try to get me the same price I ordered it at, but I was no longer interested just fed up and annoyed.................. SO WHAT HAPPENED TO FREE EXCHANGES LIKE THE HOSTS KEEP TELLING US!!!!!!!!! Esecially since I received a damaged item!!!!
Honored Contributor

@dancing 522queen  - There is no excuse for that..... You even called CS so the exchange should have taken place without a problem.

I don't blame you for your frustration.  There should have been no question about honoring the original price.  Sorry this happened to you.

Respected Contributor

I only did an exchange once.  I called CS and aked what to do. They said they would ship the new size to me right away with free S&H, same sale price and easy pay offer.  I said how do I ensure that I will not be charged for the return, she said check off the box "wrong size sent" and that will make sure I don't get charged, and I wasn't.