Honored Contributor

Re: Exchange — sitting 6 days at Post Office waiting🤦‍♀️

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee   Using the qvc easy returns pre-printed label does not by any stretch of anybody's imagination get you your refund or credit back in 3 days. 

The ONLY company who does this is amazon. The minute my return(s) back to amazon via UPS is scanned, within hours I've been credited my refund all the while they await for the goods to be back to their warehouse(s). 

Nowhere in these instructions indicates you'll get credited back in 3 days just because you used their $6.95 pre-printed return label.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Foxxee   Using the qvc easy returns pre-printed label does not by any stretch of anybody's imagination get you your refund or credit back in 3 days. 

The ONLY company who does this is amazon. The minute my return(s) back to amazon via UPS is scanned, within hours I've been credited my refund all the while they await for the goods to be back to their warehouse(s). 

Nowhere in these instructions indicates you'll get credited back in 3 days just because you used their $6.95 pre-printed return label.

@PINKdogWOOD 

You are NOT understanding the new EZ Return system QVC had implemented months back.

You need to contact EZ RETURNS via email with order info etc and then YES, you DO get your credit for the return in 2-3 days.

You must contact them!!

Just using the label without emailing them will give you a long wait.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD You have to contact via email QVC Easy Returns to give them the order#, item# and how you want it refunded.  They will email  you back in a few days stating they have refunded you and to send it back or you will be charged again for it.  You have a few weeks to return it.  When the warehouse receives your return, it will state 0 because you were already refunded.  This is much easier and faster to get refunded.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife 

thank you i'm only stating when I called CS re: exchange -- info I was given.

I have used the EZ return system and yup it's pretty ez and get my refund within a few days.

homedecor1

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

It is sad that so many CS are not properly trained and give wrong answers!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD 

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD 

Using the label will not get you a refund in 2-3 days.  You must follow Easy Returns directions, send request via email.