Honored Contributor

Exchange — sitting 6 days at Post Office waiting🤦‍♀️

I did a exchange request for a jacket.  Dropped to post office on early Wednesday morning -- just got the notification package was picked up today🤬

I now see the jacket is on "waitlist"...why did this sit so long yet if I drop to UPS store my returns are sent promptly using USPS.  (They don't give receipt for prepaid labels this is why I chose to take to USPS)

I thought things got better with Q returns -- guess not☹️

grrrrrr

Honored Contributor

Re: Exchange — sitting 6 days at Post Office waiting🤦‍♀️

That's because returns are handled by a third party shipper...Newgistics.  It appears they wait until enough packages are worth picking up, so they sit in our post offices until then.  

Use QVC Easy Returns to receive a refund within 3 days.  

Step-by-step guide for Easy Returns:

1. Send an email to QVCEasyReturns@qvc.com with subject line: QVC Return.

2. Include in your email: The order number(s), item number(s), item description(s), price (each), and the quantity you are returning. The original shipping fees are deducted along with the cost of the Q Return Label. If your return is due to a QVC error, item defect(s), or request for exchange/replacement, there's no charge to you for using the Q Return Label.

3. Tell us if you would like to receive an exchange or refund. Return your package back to QVC using the Q Return Label with selected carrier of your choice.

Respected Contributor

I remember years ago I shipped something back to the Q in the USPS.  I got a receipt with a tracking number.  This was done on a Monday.  It had not left the post office until the end of the week.  The post office told me that a huge truck comes once a week to pick up QVC returns.  Well, it finally reached the Q but it took a long time.

Honored Contributor

Qvc returns are just as bad as they've always been, primarily because they don't give a darn whether you get it or not.  They're still doing refunds rather than being bothered even if the item is avaulable.  If I really want something, I rebuy it and just send the wrong one back. It's sad that a corporation of their size can't get simple exchanges done right but it seems to be too much for them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Foxxee 

Thank you EZ returns process cannot be used on exchanges🤷‍♀️

CS told me "item must be returned in order to be processed as exchange" or for sure I'd use the ez returns. (Although, QVC states can be used for returns or exchanges).

Guess they don't trust sending out item without original and @Kachina624 the jacket was $22 less and free shipping-- no way was I buying again at the new price. (Don't want it that much😉)

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

This is what happens when a retailer uses Newgistics or other non-USPS third parties to move mail from post office to post office. These other parties don't make a trip unless it'll be profitable. Their return labels also show "parcel post" so you know it's going to be slow.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Foxxee 

Thank you EZ returns process cannot be used on exchanges🤷‍♀️

CS told me "item must be returned in order to be processed as exchange" or for sure I'd use the ez returns. (Although, QVC states can be used for returns or exchanges).

Guess they don't trust sending out item without original and @Kachina624 the jacket was $22 less and free shipping-- no way was I buying again at the new price. (Don't want it that much😉)

CS was TOTALLY WRONG @homedecor1 if they told you that.

The above is an INCORRECT STATEMENT!!!

I have used EZ returns for even exchanges EVERY TIME.

The new one was sent out within a day or so.

I email EZ returns and give them my exchange info.  With in a day or so, the new one is sent out.

I use the return label and schedule a FREE USPS pickup, which gives me 2 receipts of confirmation.

They pick it up....couldn't be easier...no hassles, no lines and plenty of proof.  Additionally, I ALWAYS got a receipt from the Post Office for my return using the label.  Always...but no need since you can do it online and have all the proof you need.

Also, for just a return, EZ Returns will credit you within a couple days....so who cares then how long it sits at the PO. 

I think you are making things more difficult on yourself by returning or exchanging the old way.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife I so agree with you.  I always email the EZ returns and I always get my refund within 2-3 days.  I then send it back and at that point I don't care how long it sits at the post office.  As far as the exchange, I emailed CS  last week to exchange a pair of jeans for a different size.  I had my exchanged jeans in 4 days.  They really have made returns & exchanges much easier.

Honored Contributor

QVC doesn't trust it's shoppers.  Period.  I have to assume that.

It makes me wonder if they have a high percentage of deadbeats who see things on tv, order a bunch of stuff and either don't pay or send it all back.

It seems as if their return policies are geared toward that. They don't seem to treat long-time frequent shoppers any differently.  Do you get coupons and credits or bonuses for being long time, paying customers?  No.  I don't think they treat their long time good customers with respect.

But I guess it doesn't matter because I have orders coming and going as I type.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1   I have to say that even though many of us are having delivery problems from vendors like shopping channels on tv, I am also blaming USPS for such delivery problems. 

We seem to get US mail only 2 or 3 times in a 6 day work week for USPS. I now see delivery trucks in our neighborhood on Sunday because for ungodly reason they can't do deliveries Monday through Saturday. I haven't seen my regular USPS delivery guy  in weeks now. I also know USPS changes up their routes for some reason after they figure out the neighborhoods they visit on a regular basis. 

We count on USPS to not only deliver goods we order via the internet BUT we get important bills to pay, government checks we are due. Then we get HATE mail from utilities because we're delinquent in paying bills. AND PLEASE DO NOT tell me to set up bill pay with my bank OR with the utility company directly. Not everybody prefers to share their credit cards with total strangers to be at their mercy to protect the privacy of others.

Somebody needs to get services from and by USPS straightened out so that we can be able to comfortably rely on them like we used to be able to.

Anymore when i return goods to anybody company I ALWAYS will hand carry it to USPS, take my valuable time to stand in line, wait for a tracking receipt so I can follow my goods back to the proper company warehouse. While I can follow the tracking, I find it appalling how long, how many days my return(s) just SIT at my branch before it moves along.

SO it's not only backed up at at the vendor's warehouse but at USPS.