Honored Contributor

Depending on where your postoffice is it is MUCH cheaper to ship w/your own label. That stick-on label si there for our convenience but it is not a bargain.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Depending on where your postoffice is it is MUCH cheaper to ship w/your own label. That stick-on label si there for our convenience but it is not a bargain.

Are you insuring the return, because if you insure the item it will almost be the same as it costs for their return label.

QVC Customer Care

@Mothertrucker

I have sent you an email outlining the correction to your refund. I apologize that it took so long for you to have the correct refund for what is our mistake....

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

Re: Exchange is expensive.

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Mothertrucker

I have sent you an email outlining the correction to your refund. I apologize that it took so long for you to have the correct refund for what is our mistake....

Beth QVC

I am flabbergasted! thank you very much! I really thought  no one cared enough to make it right...I was wrong!

Esteemed Contributor

I am glad Beth stepped in to help you.  IF QVC sent you the wrong item they should have refunded you every single last nickel that they charged you and you should not have had to "negotiate" with them to get your full amount refunded.

Esteemed Contributor

This is my reason for not shopping for clothing on TV. If I tried it on in the store, I know it fits and can take it home. I will not lose money trying on clothing and then paying the return fees. This is very discouraging to the customer. I recently cancelled an order and they shipped it anyway. I am sending it back today. I did receive a letter from the Q apologizing for the error and they will refund all my money. I appreciate their concern for my inconvenience.

Trusted Contributor

The hosts are always saying you can return, or exchange stuff.  They leave out doing so makes money for QVC.  They should be required to give the full cost of returns, and exchanges.  By not doing so, they are being a bit shady in my book.  I think every time they mention you can return things, they should give the full cost of doing so.  I'd rather have a host be fully honest, than tell me about their trips to the happiest place on earth.