Respected Contributor

Exchange for smaller size...now shows sold out?

I returned a pair of Joan Rivers pants asking to exchange for one size smaller. They were in stock at that time last week. Now it says sold out.

What will happen to my return. Will I be deducted the return amount? Anyone know? .

My order status shows nothing.

Thanks to anyone who knows how this is handled..

Valued Contributor

Re: Exchange for smaller size...now shows sold out?

If you used the QVC label you will  be charged $6.95 for the return.

Honored Contributor

What's your policy for exchanges?

If you're not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, our return policy allows you to send back returns-eligible merchandise within 30 days of the date you received the package for an exchange. Simply use the Q Return Label within 30 days of receipt to return your item for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. If your request for an exchange results in any additional merchandise or shipping costs, and you paid by credit card, your credit card will be charged for those additional costs. Payment methods other than a credit card may result in an order cancellation & a refund may be issued. If the requested exchange is no longer available, including items on waitlist and advance order, QVC will issue a refund and not deduct the Q Return Label fee.

https://www.qvc.com/content/information/customer-service.html?type=topic&tid=250700000001337&qq=ft

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Stevie Nix 

No, if they don't have what you're exchanging for, you are NOT charged for the return label fee.

See @sunshine45 's quote of the policy below your post.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld when you get your refund make sure you are refunded for the total amount paid as you should not incur any shipping fees. As others have noted, f the item you are exchanging is sold out QVC will not deduct return shipping fees and if you paid to get the item shipped to you, you are refunded that as well. It will be as if you never purchased the item. A clean slate so to speak.

Respected Contributor

I did use the QVC return label but wrote a note on package about desiring and exchange. I will keep my eye on it.

Thank you all who were kind enough to give the info.