Trusted Contributor
I purchased a Beekman Salve duo item #A447271 in sweet grass and strongly disliked the scent. I sent it back for an exchange and it was received at the exchange center on May 5th. However, no new hand salve has been shipped yet.

I love these hand salves and don’t care what scent they send me other than sweet grass. But I’m also worried that the replacement will be sold out as this item always sells out...

Is there a quicker way to process exchanges at QVC? I know that HSN allows you to select the item you want exchanged, which eliminates the sell out risk. I put the exchange into the mail over a month ago, so seeing it sitting at the warehouse for two weeks with no replacement on the way is disappointing but Understandable with the limited staff. I do wish I could make sure that one of the hand salve duos (fig, pure or vanilla!) would be earmarked for me so that it won’t sell out before my exchange is sent! Is there any way the CS could look into this and see whether a fig duo could be set aside for my replacement? Smiley Happy. I don’t care if it ships in a week or another month as long as I know I will get it. It’s really the best hand cream ever and I should have purchased a duo in every scent when they were on sale last month!!
QVC Customer Care

@Mrsq2022 wrote:
I purchased a Beekman Salve duo item #A447271 in sweet grass and strongly disliked the scent. I sent it back for an exchange and it was received at the exchange center on May 5th. However, no new hand salve has been shipped yet.

I love these hand salves and don’t care what scent they send me other than sweet grass. But I’m also worried that the replacement will be sold out as this item always sells out...

Is there a quicker way to process exchanges at QVC? I know that HSN allows you to select the item you want exchanged, which eliminates the sell out risk. I put the exchange into the mail over a month ago, so seeing it sitting at the warehouse for two weeks with no replacement on the way is disappointing but Understandable with the limited staff. I do wish I could make sure that one of the hand salve duos (fig, pure or vanilla!) would be earmarked for me so that it won’t sell out before my exchange is sent! Is there any way the CS could look into this and see whether a fig duo could be set aside for my replacement? Smiley Happy. I don’t care if it ships in a week or another month as long as I know I will get it. It’s really the best hand cream ever and I should have purchased a duo in every scent when they were on sale last month!!

We are so very sorry for the delay in the processing of your return. Please let us know which scent you wanted in exchange. 

Trusted Contributor

@Paulette-QVC  Thank you for the reply!  I'd love the Fig, but if it's not available would like the unscented (Pure) and last pick would be vanilla.  If Fig is available I'd love it.  It's an amazing product but the Sweet Grass was a bad choice for me, so I'll stick with scents I already know and love instead.

thank you!! 

QVC Customer Care

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

@Paulette-QVC  Thank you for the reply!  I'd love the Fig, but if it's not available would like the unscented (Pure) and last pick would be vanilla.  If Fig is available I'd love it.  It's an amazing product but the Sweet Grass was a bad choice for me, so I'll stick with scents I already know and love instead.

thank you!! 

The replacement in the Fig Leaf should arrive on or about 5/22/20.

Enjoy!