Honored Contributor

Exchange ? -- Fresh Home Storage Bench

I just opened the package as I'm ready to use the "storage" bench & realized I ordered the 2 cubes. I want to exchange them for bench style in white  as taupe is too dark.

Because either style is the same price yet different item is this eligible for free exchange?  Item #V35664.

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Exchange ? -- Fresh Home Storage Bench

I would say NO but, call customer service & see what they tell you .... I believe it has to be the SAME item # to be exchanged for a different color or in the case of clothing a different size.

Honored Contributor

I agree with @January121, everything I've heard/read says it has to be the same item #, unfortunately.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1  I would ALWAYS call CS and/or do a live chat to make certain they note my returning for an exchange. I have done a couple of exchanges and they went fine. There was no more s/h added to the process as they profess.

Honored Contributor

thank you for your replies.  I called CS and spoke Ann -- she explained how to do the exchange!  (I did have a sr. moment when i ordered i thought I ordered bench ... duh, no wonder box was small square🙄😉).

have a great weekend! 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

thank you for your replies.  I called CS and spoke Ann -- she explained how to do the exchange!  (I did have a sr. moment when i ordered i thought I ordered bench ... duh, no wonder box was small square🙄😉).

have a great weekend! 

@homedecor1

So glad that Ann at CS was able to work it out so that you could take advantage of their exchange policy!

And I know how you feel, I have many of those 'senior moments' these days, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.