Valued Contributor

Re: Excessive amount of time to process a return

OH Yes - This has happened to me too.  Check this out.  Almost a month to get to QVC.

In transit

COMMERCE

CA

12/01/2017

04:07

Arrived at Shipping Facility

COMMERCE

CA

12/01/2017

24:04

Arrival at USPS

TORRANCE

CA

11/29/2017

13:56

Picked Up by Agent

TORRANCE

CA

11/21/2017

13:32

Available for Pickup

TORRANCE

CA

11/19/2017

17:34

Arrival at USPS

TORRANCE

CA

11/19/2017

13:01

Arrival at USPS

TORRANCE

CA

11/07/2017

13:22

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suburbanoneQVC has done it again! Just checked to see if my return had finally arrived. (Remember I had sent an email requesting QVC not provide the exchange due to the lengthy time it has taken.) Seems my return suddenly "appeared" from QVC la-la land, the powers that be quickly found the exchange and it is "already in process"! LOL Finding it amazing how quickly QVC can work their majic when a customer has ASKED them NOT to ship an item! For some reason, no one in customer service is able to read or comprehend that simple request. All I wanted was my credit issued to my VISA. 

They were even warned in my email that IF they went ahead and processed the exchange I would mark it "REFUSED". More wasted time and money by QVC. WOW. I'm so disappointed in their processes and the inability to read. Unbelieveable. 

Just talked with a very kind young man in CS. He is unable to credit my VISA until I actually receive the email saying the item has been shipped! Until then, "It's in a grey area and we're unable to issue a credit. It makes no sense and I'm terribly sorry. Please call back as soon as you receive the email from QVC." What a circus.

Money screams; wealth whispers.

It is taking way too long to process a refund for an item that has already been returned. I received an email stating the refund was processed, however, I have not received the money back on my bank card. I called my bank several times about this. Each time they tell me QVC has not refunded the money. I called QVC about this several times as well and they keep telling me they have sent the money back to my bank already. Now I'm waiting for a QVC supervisor or manager to return my call. I need my money now. It did not take them any time at all to pull the money out of my bank account, why does it take them so long to return it? I'm so fed up with all of this! I'm ready to file a complaint with the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) and let them get to the bottom of this. By the way, search QVC on the FTC website and see all the complaints and lawsuits against QVC. Seriously! After my experience with just getting back a simple refund, I'm not at all surprised with all the legal action being taken against them for deceptive advertising and etc... Putting QVC in the search bar of the FTC website was a real eye-opener for me, and I may never order anything from them again in the future. Amazon and other retailers do not put their customers through so much grief.  

Super Contributor

If you are attemping an exchange, good luck with that. The item you want to exchange with may sell out before they process the return. If I really want the item I've been ordering the new item just in case it sells out. Then call CS to let them know the returned item is on its way back to QVC. The last 2 items I had did sell out before QVC recieved the item... in those cases I'm glad I placed a new order.

New Contributor

I returned at item a few days after Christmas, it is now 1/17/19 and I still have ZERO refund.  I called customer service this morning and was told they have my tracking information whatever that means.  She said I will see my refund in TEN BUSINESS days.  Quess what QVC? I'm done for good. I will never ever purchase from you again.  You've lost a customer for good.  The utter ridiculousness that I've gone through to get a refund over and over is totally and thoroughly unacceptable.  No wonder everyone goes to Amazon.  Their prices are better too and refunds and made the moment you go to the UPS store.  Bye QVC

QVC Customer Care

@LilyRose22  I am so sorry that you had that kind of negitive expirence.  The refund time the rep  spoke about is a general time frame that it can take but it's been my expirence that most cases you will see the refund within 3 business days.

My apologies again,

Susan Q-Social  

New Contributor

Thank you for responding Susan, but that is just NOT TRUE.

This is not the first time this has happened, and I STILL do not have my refund.  

The item was sent back a few days after Christmas, it is an absolute disgrace.

QVC Customer Care

@LilyRose22   Hi,

I am sorry that you feel I was not being honest with you. 

I have taken a second look at your order and see that it was processed and refunded on 1/17.  I would expect you to see that refund with in 5 business days of being released, if not please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com, we will be happy to have the refund researched. 

Susan Q-Social

Esteemed Contributor

@LilyRose22  Not sure why you posted on this thread. The other posts were a year old. All my complaints have been resolved and I've had no problems since January, 2018 with returns and refunds. In my opinion, it must have been an overwhelming burden on QVC employees trying to process the returns and/or exchanges from the holiday season. 

As far as trusting Susan (the Moderator), they are the most resourceful and helpful people available. Please be kind to her. She works hard and diligently for us on these Forums. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.

Re: Excessive amount of time to process a return And no help from customer service

I am extremely upset with the return process. I mailed my return  using the printed return label on 01/16/19. The account shows the item was accepted by post office on that day. Then it went to another shipping facility and shows another location stilll in CA. As of 2/2/19 no further information.  Today is 3 weeks since it was mailed. I have spoken to QVC customer service twice. All they say is they have no way of tracking and will not issue a refund if not received.  I have used the qvc return label, which is supposed to be easy return. What am I supposed to do?