Respected Contributor

Even longer than usual shipping!!!!'

I ordered an Isaac mizrahi t shirt on 12/23 and I got it 14 days later...figured Christmas causing delay.  Then I ordered the It TSV on 1/4/2020 and not received yet.  The post office in the big city near me said they just got it this morning.....from my large city to my small town and then to my house usually takes two days so I figure I will get it on the 15th or 16th.   So now delivery on my QVC things is two weeks?   

Honored Contributor

Re: Even longer than usual shipping!!!!'

@chicletYikes  -   until I saw your post, I forgot to track my last order, a D&C top I ordered last Tuesday.  It's out for delivery here in southern Florida today, way before they promised. 

As usual, I have zero understanding of the whole shipping mess beyond knowing that I've been super lucky compared to you and many others.

Respected Contributor

My It TSv is still not here.  It has been ten days.  I thought it was the post office but it has only happened with the last two orders from QVC.   So to get a package from QVC it is taking almost two weeks.  This should save me some money since I don't have patience to wait for anything two weeks.  

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately, slow shipping has been the norm for several months now. I no longer get stressed out when it takes awhile to get my order. If time is of the essence, I make a purchase elsewhere. If I'm not in a hurry, I'll order from QVC.

Valued Contributor

My Valerie Bertinelli box of wine was supposed to be here yesterday, according to tracking it still hasn't left either QVC or the Vendor and yes my credit card was already been charged and cleared for this.

Honored Contributor

The problems with shipping have to be related to how close you are to the distribution center, as well as a UPS warehouse, and of course post office for anything sent USPS.   

I am on the southern tip of WV, near the VA border.  

On Sunday around 2 p.m., I placed orders for 3 of the LeCrueset TSV’s and later ordered the LeCrueset 2 qt saucepan.   I received 2 of the TSV’s yesterday and the other arrived today.   The saucepan is on its way, and should arrive tomorrow.   

I receive 90% of my orders within 4-5 days.