New Contributor

I sent a ring back for replacement of a stone. Waited 2 months for it's return. Made several phone calls to track it & why it would take so long. The ring finally arrived the same way I shipped it. Stone STILL missing. I called CS & I can get a full refund. But this ring was a special gift.  So, I was told my only option is to return it again @ my expense.

$5.50 for the 2nd time.  This REALLY STINKS! I am not happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Epiphany repair gone wrong

I would not be happy either.  QVC should pick up the shipping in my opinion.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

That is awful that you got the ring back with the stone still missing.  Hopefully one of the moderators will read this and assist you.

Honored Contributor

Pretty much a repeat of my experience.   My necklace was returned, still broken, with a letter that I’d forgotten to send a check.   No I didn’t forget, and they indeed cashed my check.   I got tired of the whole process, tossed the necklace, and said no more jewelry purchases.   

Honored Contributor

@babster wrote:

I sent a ring back for replacement of a stone. Waited 2 months for it's return. Made several phone calls to track it & why it would take so long. The ring finally arrived the same way I shipped it. Stone STILL missing. I called CS & I can get a full refund. But this ring was a special gift.  So, I was told my only option is to return it again @ my expense.

That's terrible, @babster!   Why don't you try an email to the QVC Social Team.   They've been really helpful to so many of us, and maybe they can work their magic in this case, too.

Here's the email address they post for us to use:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
QVC Customer Care

@babster

@babster wrote:

@I sent a ring back for replacement of a stone. Waited 2 months for it's return. Made several phone calls to track it & why it would take so long. The ring finally arrived the same way I shipped it. Stone STILL missing. I called CS & I can get a full refund. But this ring was a special gift.  So, I was told my only option is to return it again @ my expense.

Good Afternoon @babster,

If you received the replacement and it is defective also use the prepaid label to return, as long as you mark defective the returns team shouldn't charge the $6.95. I will also note the order on my end.

I am so sorry for the frustration!

Susan Q-Social

Super Contributor

I had the same problem. I distinctly recall the representative expounding upon the fact that diamonique willl repair any and all jewelry whether it has been damaged or if it is defective. It is the reason I sent in a damaged necklace.  It was returned to me exactly as it was. There was no comment. And the letter I enclosed was also returned. It was not repaired. They should not make such claims if they are not williing to fulfill them.

Regular Contributor

@HappyAndIKnowIt From NY wrote:

I had the same problem. I distinctly recall the representative expounding upon the fact that diamonique willl repair any and all jewelry whether it has been damaged or if it is defective. It is the reason I sent in a damaged necklace.  It was returned to me exactly as it was. There was no comment. And the letter I enclosed was also returned. It was not repaired. They should not make such claims if they are not williing to fulfill them.

Oh yes, I had the same thing happen about three years ago. It was the Lisa Mason flower ring in 14kt gold.  The three band style that Lisa wears.  Anyway, one stone was broken and three were discolored and the Diamonique warranty says it will replace stones so I sent the ring off with all the appropriate pape work.  It came back to me about four weeks later and was NOT repaired.  I was told that I did not sent the paperwork with the ring, but I did.  Before I sent it back I made a copy of everything.  It was a waste of money, $20 to mail insured.  That ring was just what I wanted and very comfortable to wear.

This is the QVC ring.t2h.jpg

I sold it for gold after that, and really regret it.Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

I am so sorry @HappyAndIKnowIt From NY if the Diamonique stones were damaged or defective the necklace should have been repaired. Please send your Q Account number and order information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we will be happy to look into this for you.

Trusted Contributor

I have that ring! Love it. Still looks like new.