Respected Contributor

I received a email yesterday regarding a price drop on an item I looked at. That is fine, but unfortunately I have  already ordered and  received  the item several weeks ago. It sure did not make me happy customer. 

Honored Contributor

If you received it less than 30 days ago, you can request a price adjustment.

Email the social team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom Thankyou, as I know Customer Care at Q has been difficult  to reach. I normally don't need to use their services. It is rare but customers still shouldn't have to have the hassel to fix things.

Trusted Contributor

@Gorgf wrote:

@KingstonsMom Thankyou, as I know Customer Care at Q has been difficult  to reach. I normally don't need to use their services. It is rare but customers still shouldn't have to have the hassel to fix things.

Fix what?  Nothing was broken.  You bought something, later it went on sale (happens everywhere), if you want the credit then reach out to them, otherwise let it go.

If you went to a brick and mortar store and bought something and 2 weeks later it went on sale, a credit would not automatically be given.  You would have to contact them.  Let's not make QVC be the bad people here

Honored Contributor

It feels like they're laughing at you - notifying you that the price dropped on something you already bought.  ... Unless it's a subtle encouragement to return to Customer Service and request an adjustment.  In that case, it's a good thing.

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr I feel as if I'm getting emails and/or pop-ups from every company I deal with or search into about their deals.

I don't even pretend there is any particular human feeling in them except the desire to sell if I'm interested. 

Companies can pretend all they want that "you are in good hands," or any other come-on -  they're still selling and that's all they are doing.

I love my delete key!

Trusted Contributor

@Gorgf  It sounds more like QVC is hoping that you will purchase another one (whatever it was) at this new lower price. Probably a new sales tactic they're implementing.

When we purchased a new mattress for the guest room, for weeks afterwards we kept receiving flyers and coupons from the store featuring sales on mattresses.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

I think they're letting you know it's on sale assuming that you purchased the item, maybe you'd  like to get another at the lower price. I don't think it's a dis. What I do think is you should inquire abouta price adjustment being credited. Like someone said 30 days, they may acknowledge it. HSN did that for me once when the item went on sale the next day with free shipping. Shoot them an email, and keep us posted. 

Respected Contributor

I also received an e-mail yesterday regarding a price drop on a Denim & Co. sweater I had looked at several days ago.  Since I did not buy the sweater (and I still haven’t), I did appreciate receiving the e-mail in case I changed my mind but I do understand how it makes you feel to see a big price drop. Hopefully you can get an adjustment. 

Respected Contributor

Sometimes it is just the principle of a situation. I received the item four days ago and now notified "On Sale."It isnt even the money that is my issue. I felt like I'd rather not have received it in the first place. 

I dug out the order and item number and emailed a Social Team member and it will be credited to my Credit Card in a week.