New Contributor

Within the last week, all the emails from QVC that I receive on my phone are blank and I have to click on "View in Browser" to see the content.

QVC is the only vendor that this is happening with.  Please correct this problem!

Honored Contributor

@MEL57    Strange, there haven't been other complaints. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MEL57 wrote:

Within the last week, all the emails from QVC that I receive on my phone are blank and I have to click on "View in Browser" to see the content.

QVC is the only vendor that this is happening with.  Please correct this problem!

I've had the same problem with many Q emails this week also, although not all.  It looks like it's just the ones that are mainly graphics.  They're just blank.  Oddly, I expected to be inundated today with reminders it's the last free shipping day but I didn't get one email.

Esteemed Contributor

@MEL57 wrote:

@MEL57  @geezerette  @Kachina624  there's a Thread that was started on 11/15 on Community Chat called "QVC Emails". They are also having the same problem with Emails from QVC.

Respected Contributor

@Sage04  wrote:

@MEL57  @geezerette  @Kachina624  there's a Thread that was started on 11/15 on Community Chat called "QVC Emails". They are also having the same problem with Emails from QVC.

I started that thread on 11/15 and it was never addressed by the QVC CS team, maybe this second thread will get an answer because I am still having the same issue 

Esteemed Contributor

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@Sage04  wrote:

I started that thread on 11/15 and it was never addressed by the QVC CS team, maybe this second thread will get an answer because I am still having the same issue 

@Goodie2shoes  maybe if you sent an email to "QVC SocialTeam@QVC.com they might be able to let that department know about the problem.

The only emails I receive now are those that have to do with my orders and they look normal.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@Goodie2shoes wrote:

@Sage04  wrote:

@Goodie2shoes  maybe if you sent an email to "QVC SocialTeam@QVC.com they might be able to let that department know about the problem.

The only emails I receive now are those that have to do with my orders and they look normal.

These are promotional emails.

My order emails are fine.

Honored Contributor

I've had the same issue with the Q's emails (on my desktop).  I just get the little boxes, indicating that the graphic isn't loading.

I can't be bothered with them, so I just delete them.  I'm sure any information will be available on the Q's website.