Valued Contributor

Editing a size or color on existing order

I tried to edit a size & color on a waitlist order. It was a lunchtime special. This was on the same day. It let me make the change, but it also changed how much I was paying for the item. It went back to the clearance price! So there's another glitch in your system. I could have called customer service. The wait times to fix a problem are not worth my time. I have never had that happen before your order system changed. 

Frequent Contributor

Re: Editing a size or color on existing order

@DAD wrote:

I tried to edit a size & color on a waitlist order. It was a lunchtime special. This was on the same day. It let me make the change, but it also changed how much I was paying for the item. It went back to the clearance price! So there's another glitch in your system. I could have called customer service. The wait times to fix a problem are not worth my time. I have never had that happen before your order system changed. 

This has happened to me when I changed a primetime/lunchtime special after it ended.  CS did adjust the price for me.  Once in process, you will have to call back once shipped as changes can no longer be made by CS until then.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Editing a size or color on existing order

The edit color link didn't work on a full priced item for me.  So I just cancelled it and re-ordered.  Obviously that will not work on a waitlist item.