Trusted Contributor

In looking at A351000 , it states  5 or more easy pays when you use  your Q card.  When checking out however, you are only offered 3 easy pays when selecting payment method.  What is up with that?

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

@twocent - I just did a "test checkout" and also saw only one or three payments offered. I'd recommend calling customer service to place your order; they may be able to help you take advantage of the special Q Card offer for five Easy Pays. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Lori.  If you would , mention to the "powers that be" about the listed easy pay offer not working.  There may be other items affected and if so, I can tell you it discourages placing the order.   Not good for customers or business.

Esteemed Contributor

@twocent - I am a lowly customer just like you; sorry for any confusion associated with the fact that the company name is in my username.  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@loriqvc  So sorry!  lol   

I have too many irons in the fire on my end.   That sounds better than blaming it on my age!  lol

Enjoy your weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Easy pay using Q card

[ Edited ]

loriqvc, I must tell you, I  just did a chat and explained the situation to "David."

in customer service.

He asked me if I would like to place the order with my info on file.  I asked how many easy pays were available and he said , "NONE." 

I can do better than that checking out on my own as it does offer 3 already.   lol

So much for help from CS.  lol  Maybe it is not meant for me to own this top.

Occasional Contributor

This happened to me too today.  I chatted with customer service, they told me to pay by check, then let them know, he then adjusted my order to 5 easy pay on Q card, however, I wish they would just fix the problem.