Esteemed Contributor

Easy Pay options for Q Card purchases

Moderators, could you please pass along some feedback? Although it is nice to have six Easy Pays offered as an incentive for Q Card purchases, it would be great to always have the option of the usual three guaranteed Easy Pays as well. For example, it doesn't seem necessary to make six payments for a $50 item, but three payments could be useful. (And I know I can pay in full whenever I choose to do so, but that's not the point of Easy Pay.)

Up until the past two months, the three-payment option was usually still available at checkout even during the six-payment promotion periods, so I'm not sure if something has changed or if this is simply an oversight.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Pay options for Q Card purchases

@loriqvc

it would be nice to have the option of choosing how many easy pays you want like hsn does.

i will suggest though that if you do put it on six easy payments you can go in and make your second payment right away if you prefer. you can also pay off any easy pay items in full at any time after your first payment has posted.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Moderators, could you please pass along some feedback? Although it is nice to have six Easy Pays offered as an incentive for Q Card purchases, it would be great to always have the option of the usual three guaranteed Easy Pays as well. For example, it doesn't seem necessary to make six payments for a $50 item, but three payments could be useful. (And I know I can pay in full whenever I choose to do so, but that's not the point of Easy Pay.)

Up until the past two months, the three-payment option was usually still available at checkout even during the six-payment promotion periods, so I'm not sure if something has changed or if this is simply an oversight.

Thank you in advance for your help!

I wonder if that is a computer glitch @loriqvc...I have always had the option of paying in full, 3 Easy Pay for Q card and whenever the easy pay changed to 5 or 6 that option was available as well...as a matter of fact I just ordered something today and had several easy pay options. Hopefully, someone will look into this and it is a good suggestion!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

I wonder if that is a computer glitch @loriqvc...I have always had the option of paying in full, 3 Easy Pay for Q card and whenever the easy pay changed to 5 or 6 that option was available as well...as a matter of fact I just ordered something today and had several easy pay options. Hopefully, someone will look into this and it is a good suggestion!

@GAQShopr53 - I've also wondered if it was a glitch of some kind; I haven't had three Easy Pays as an option on my past five or so purchases during the six-payment promotions, so today I decided to finally speak up about it just in case anyone else was encountering the same thing. I had options of one, five. or six payments on the two purchases I made today—I chose single payments since the costs were relatively low, but combined, it might have been nice to have three Easy Pays available.

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@GAQShopr53 - I've also wondered if it was a glitch of some kind; I haven't had three Easy Pays as an option on my past five or so purchases during the six-payment promotions, so today I decided to finally speak up about it just in case anyone else was encountering the same thing. I had options of one, five. or six payments on the two purchases I made today—I chose single payments since the costs were relatively low, but combined, it might have been nice to have three Easy Pays available.

I agree with you @loriqvc ...it would also be nice like @sunshine45 stated that the Q would adopt HSN's system. I like being able to choose between 1 and up to 6 flex pays when ordering duplicates of an item.  I also will pay off the easy pays in advance.