Occasional Contributor

While I know a lot of people choose not to use EP, I'm one of those that do. I used to be able to see my monthly total "at a glance" along with the bank pull date. With the new format, I'm not able to figure it out without going into each order. Yeah yeah yeah, I know don't use it & all that BUT for anyone else who does... have you found a way to see this that you might want to share? 

Thanks in advance and Good Morning ☕️ 

Honored Contributor

Re: Easy Pay at a glance 🤬

@EdwinsIn 

Right now, I can only say that I was able to see dates thru PayPal.

It was an experiment because I usually use a Q card to purchase here.

I will ask DH about how he "sees" the bill and get back to you.

I will say that when I looked at the schedule through PP, my monthly payments did not appear to be withdrawn "monthly" as agreed upon🤬

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

@EdwinsIn   I love EZ Pay too.  To see it in a monthly format, just go to account, order status, and then to the left, there is an option of "view by order" and "view by month".  Just choose the "view by month", and it's easy to see and very similar to the way it used to look and broken down by month.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Trusted Contributor

@EdwinsIn wrote:

While I know a lot of people choose not to use EP, I'm one of those that do. I used to be able to see my monthly total "at a glance" along with the bank pull date. With the new format, I'm not able to figure it out without going into each order. Yeah yeah yeah, I know don't use it & all that BUT for anyone else who does... have you found a way to see this that you might want to share? 

Thanks in advance and Good Morning ☕️ 

I use easypay as well and used that page frequently. I called customer service and complained that it was missing. Maybe if those of us that use that page call and complain they will reinstate it. Why do they keep changing things when they are not broken. Every time they make a change then it affects something else and that does not work. They need to concentrate on the things that need to be fixed (like the long time items are "in process")Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@EdwinsIn   I love EZ Pay too.  To see it in a monthly format, just go to account, order status, and then to the left, there is an option of "view by order" and "view by month".  Just choose the "view by month", and it's easy to see and very similar to the way it used to look and broken down by month.

I tried to do that, but nothing appears when I click on the "view by month". It only shows the "view by order" view when I click on "view by order".Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EdwinsIn For me, in the upper right hand corner where it says Welcome and underneath Welcome, it says MY Account.

Click on MY ACCOUNT and it takes you to ORDER MANAGEMENT which is on the upper left of the page.

Click on MANAGE EASY PAY ORDERS and that should take you to where you want to be.

This was changed recently.