Super Contributor

Easy Pay Not so easy to be taken off of return

I'm frustrated. I've talked and chatted with so many in customer service and still the easy pays are showing on a returned item. I've already received a refund, but the easy pays are still showing. This has now been going on for over ten days.

So far 3 requests have been put in. One today that I did not know they did.... Everytime customer service puts a request into the Easy Pay returns department it starts the time of up to 5 days over again.... So far I have seen nothing done. No email to me and what makes it worse is customer service tells me there is a systems error and cannot see what they need to see on my account.

Geesh how long have these system errors been going on?  QVC is quick to take money out but.....

Thanks for letting me vent

Trusted Contributor

Re: Easy Pay Not so easy to be taken off of return

@BostonMommy   Unfortunately....I'm in the same boat.  I have spoken to customer service and the QVC Social Team numerous times regarding a price adjustment.  It has been well over 10 days and still nothing has been done.  I will never put another item on easy pay.  I am finding there is no advantage for me especially if there is a price adjustment or return.  
I have also been told there is a glitch in the system but I am thinking twice now before placing any further orders until something changes. 

Super Contributor

I'm sorry Mombo, I figured that others might be in the same boat. I even mentioned that to Customer service.

I agree about thinking twice before placing an order. I want to hear that the system has been repaired.

@Mombo1 wrote:

@BostonMommy   Unfortunately....I'm in the same boat.  I have spoken to customer service and the QVC Social Team numerous times regarding a price adjustment.  It has been well over 10 days and still nothing has been done.  I will never put another item on easy pay.  I am finding there is no advantage for me especially if there is a price adjustment or return.  
I have also been told there is a glitch in the system but I am thinking twice now before placing any further orders until something changes. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm also in the same boat with easy pay . Now I have been trying to return an item since 4/30. Today I was told  that the system won't let them process the return . Then I was told that a UPS label will be issued for a pick up on the 5/9 or 5/10 .I was told the same thing on 4/30 that a label was already created for pick up with usps.. I will not be ordering from qvc again. I don't understand how a company that has been around for decades can have so many issues. All I wanted was return label.

Super Contributor

@blinksmom wrote:

I'm also in the same boat with easy pay . Now I have been trying to return an item since 4/30. Today I was told  that the system won't let them process the return . Then I was told that a UPS label will be issued for a pick up on the 5/9 or 5/10 .I was told the same thing on 4/30 that a label was already created for pick up with usps.. I will not be ordering from qvc again. I don't understand how a company that has been around for decades can have so many issues. All I wanted was return label.

I don't understand either @blinksmom . I had that happen too with a different  order. I asked for a return slip to be sent to me. They couldn't do that. they were not able to print anything They said UPS would come out and get it. I said no to UPS.  I was able to print one out the next morning on our home printer.

It must be frustrating to Customer service having to tell people that they can't help us too.