Esteemed Contributor

Re: Easy Pay Denied! Order canceled! No reason available!

[ Edited ]

This was likely a credit decision.  You do have a right to your credit report, however if you have been denied credit.  QVC is supposed to send you a letter telling you this and which company they got their information from.  That is the law.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Welcome @JMW.   

Synchrony OK with the charge and raising your credit limit, so your credit score must be good.  Up to date on all your card payments.  No recent late payments.  

However, QVC may have seen something in your credit report they didn't like.  Have you recently applied for another credit card?  Do you have other store cards you are using?  Too many cards could be a red flag, but I think it would be a red flag to Synchrony, too, and they might not have raised your limit.  

Have you purchased something before at this price and paid it off with QVC?  Retailers sometimes look at price history to determine if consumers are a good risk. 

Do you have a history of using easy pay with QVC?  One way to establish good credit with QVC is buy on easy pay and pay off early.  

Try a different credit card to see if it works.  You can still get easy pay.  

Contact QVC's financial department because it appears to me, it's QVC, not the bank since you inquired and they said all was OK.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JMW wrote:

I tried to order the Apple computer TSV. I chose easy pay as my payment choice. The order went through. Moments later I received an email saying that my order had been cancelled because easy pay was denied. I tried later that day with the same results. I have spoken to 4 customer service reps and Synchrony Bank/Q card. The bank reports no issues. QVC said they don't know why. The rejection is automatically generated by their finance department. NO ONE knows why. What the heck? What's the point of having a Q card without easy pay??? Customer service solution was to pay fully, no easy pay. Again what's the point of the card? How can any business change the rules without notifying their customers of the why and how? What if I hadn't checked my email? What's really really frightening is that when I look under orders, someone deleted those orders. I have my emails as proof.... FYI, I have been a customer for over 20+ years. QVC you are going downhill.....

I must add that having the Q card really isn't supposed to just be about you being able to make ez pays.  It's just credit extended to you is all, I thought.  Does everyone with a Q card have to use EZ Pay? @JMW ?  EZ pays are an additonal incentive to use the Q card!  If you used another credit card, you would not be able to break it up into increments.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@JMW 

Suggest you send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Include your ORDER NUMBER in the email.  The  MODS will sort this out for you.

HTH

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@JMW wrote:

I tried to order the Apple computer TSV. I chose easy pay as my payment choice. The order went through. Moments later I received an email saying that my order had been cancelled because easy pay was denied. I tried later that day with the same results. I have spoken to 4 customer service reps and Synchrony Bank/Q card. The bank reports no issues. QVC said they don't know why. The rejection is automatically generated by their finance department. NO ONE knows why. What the heck? What's the point of having a Q card without easy pay??? Customer service solution was to pay fully, no easy pay. Again what's the point of the card? How can any business change the rules without notifying their customers of the why and how? What if I hadn't checked my email? What's really really frightening is that when I look under orders, someone deleted those orders. I have my emails as proof.... FYI, I have been a customer for over 20+ years. QVC you are going downhill.....

@JMW @I've seen this happen to new customers. QVC wants to see a payment track record before they let newer customers get a high ticket Easy Pay. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Has anyone at your address ever defaulted on QVC easy pay or credit that you're aware of?  I've seen them deny credit because a family member didn't meet easy pay obligations. 

@Mz iMac   Usually the mods cannot help with gnarly financial issues other than to relay messages, due to confidentiality concerns. . 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@JMW,  did you by chance choose the "special financing" option for your purchase instead of the default 5 easy pay?  If so perhaps that has something to do with your order being cancelled.

Contacting Q's financial department is likely the only way you will get a valid answer.  CS would not have access to the reason for the cancellation.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

If you have other credit cards, why does anyone even need a QVC card?  

Honored Contributor

I have a suggestion for people planning on a major purchase from QVC.  Start small and establish a good record for a few months.  I remember reading a story on here years ago where a new customer wanted to buy a computer, a mattress, and one more expensive item.  And she wondered why the transactions got stalled.  

Esteemed Contributor

The OP said she was a Customer for over 20yrs. Even thought she got a Credit Line Increase maybe the purchase was over by a few dollars and they denied it.