Honored Contributor

Re: EZ Pay says past due, though I paid it weeks ago

There are apparently a lot of issues, the website is telling me every one of my easy pays is past due, which I know is not possible

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

@I am still oxox

May I call you now to see if we can resolve this?

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

Absolutely No - get your stuff together, you figure out why my easy pays are not being charged, its your problem 

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@I am still oxox

Beth QVC

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears

@CareBears wrote:

@Ane1Care I know they were having major website problems last night, this could be the reason behind this, please follow up with live chat, or send a note under Customer Care here on the forums, the moderators here are very helpful!

Good Luck!

I had the same problem a month or so ago.  Called the bank and they said nothing wrong with my account.  It took such a week of hassle and upset, I paid my Q CARD in full, transferred some left over easy pays to another card and goodbye Q CARD.  I always paid my Q in full every month and for them to say pass due and to top it off it was their system TH a t was screwed up and no apology, I,m through after 20+ years.

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Absolutely No - get your stuff together, you figure out why my easy pays are not being charged, its your problem 

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@I am still oxox

Beth QVC

@I am still oxox    Oh, my!  Mistakes happen (I'm sure you have made mistakes before) and Beth is trying to help you!  A call is probably the quickest way to get it resolved.  And you are refusing? 

Trusted Contributor

One time I had a past due message because I had received a new credit card that had a new expiration date. Once I updated that info, the payment went through no problem

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee 

Kindly mind your business, my not wanting to speak to CS is not your concern, so please butt out, no one else has chosen to comment so let it be ok, I am so sick of people who think they are helping, but are just more than annoying, go back to the logo board and leave me alone

PS QVC is so messed up that the claim I ordered something a second time when I didnt, and as a result I had to change my passwprds and all my info,

@Pearlee wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@I am still oxox

Beth QVC

@I am still oxox    Oh, my!  Mistakes happen (I'm sure you have made mistakes before) and Beth is trying to help you!  A call is probably the quickest way to get it resolved.  And you are refusing? 

Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox  You are not asking me anything "Kindly." Given what you have posted on this thread, you might consider changing your signature which seems contrary to your posts:   "Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right."

FYI - this is a thread.  I am not the only person who responded to your post and when you start a thread, people are free to respond.  If you'd rather not have anyone respond, you can email the Moderators and/or Customer Service directly, off the board. Then only they will respond.

QVC Customer Care