Super Contributor

EZ Pay says past due, though I paid it weeks ago

Is this happening to anyone else???

I pay my EZ Pay off early. I went to check my account on my bank and the payments that were in pending weren't there. I came to QVC and it says it's past due, and I need to update my credit card. I checked and the credit card (debit) attached to it is correct. I've paid on/off things and bought stuff on here just a few days ago and it went through. It was pending until the glitch last night. I tried paying it again just now and it keeps telling me to update my card. When I click the the underlined update credit card to sends me to the EZ Pay pag to check which payment to pay.

I plan to live chat....I like that better since I have a transcript as "proof" of what was said...as soon as it comes online.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: EZ Pay says past due, though I paid it weeks ago

@Ane1Care I know they were having major website problems last night, this could be the reason behind this, please follow up with live chat, or send a note under Customer Care here on the forums, the moderators here are very helpful!

Good Luck!

Honored Contributor

There are, and have been, so many problems with this website that's it ridiculous.

All while so much time, effort and technology is spent on changes to product pages and adding 2 more channels, instead of fixing what isn't working properly and figuring why so many of us no longer get emails

Not to mention that my last purchase of a tank top (in stock) took 12 days to arrive from PA to GA. 

I've given up on buying from here.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will!

I just checked my books and the two things saying past due are the things I paid on the other day that weren't scheduled to come out until next month! I was paying off May EZ Pay's early.

I'll just say it. I have nothing to hide. =-D

I bought a Lug bag and it's EZ Pay schedule was:  3-3, 4-7, 5-8, 6-8. I was paying off May on April the 25. That is saying it's past due since it's now the 27th.

I bought a kettle and it's schedule was 3-6,4-9,5-10,6-10, 7-11. I was paying off May on April 25, too. That is saying it's past due, also, since it's now the 27th.

So basically, I'm past due on a payment that is a month early?

QVC Customer Care

@Ane1Care wrote:

Is this happening to anyone else???

I pay my EZ Pay off early. I went to check my account on my bank and the payments that were in pending weren't there. I came to QVC and it says it's past due, and I need to update my credit card. I checked and the credit card (debit) attached to it is correct. I've paid on/off things and bought stuff on here just a few days ago and it went through. It was pending until the glitch last night. I tried paying it again just now and it keeps telling me to update my card. When I click the the underlined update credit card to sends me to the EZ Pay pag to check which payment to pay.

I plan to live chat....I like that better since I have a transcript as "proof" of what was said...as soon as it comes online.

@Ane1Care Hi, we experience technical issues with our system/website this may have been the result of the issue. I took a look at your account and there is no pending Easy payments, at this time. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. Should you need assistance  resubmit the past due installments, please let us know and we will be happy to help. Kinski Customer Care

Super Contributor

Thanks. That's what is puzzling me. They aren't really past due. I paid Mays payments early. The pending payments were on my bank account. Usually QVC takes a few days to fall off / drop the pending notice. I paid Mays payments on April 25, they weren't due until May 8 & 10. My bank had them pending until yesterday afternoon right before the system crashed. Now QVC says they are past due.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Ane1Care I have sent you an email pertaining to the Easy Pays.

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for getting back to me.

I did live chat, but with it pertaining to a payment they couldn't help me. Then I called, (Wow, you guys are swamped!), and after a long playlist of the most eclectic music I spoke to a gentleman who said everything was good, and to disregard it. And sure enough, after a few refreshes it was normal again. I jumped the gun. I apologize.

Thank you mods and CS people. You all deserve a raise. Or at least a massage, and a libation of choosing.

Mods....could you delete this thread? That way it doesn't clog the boards. I would much appreciate it!!

Honored Contributor

@Ane1Care

why would you want this thread deleted? it might help others who are having the same problems.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I am showing a couple of items as past due as well, but QVC never deducted my payments. Why, I have no idea. I went thru and mannually paid one last night but am going to wait on the others for fear of a double payment happening. I have seen this before.