Super Contributor

EZ Pay events, certain items exempt

If you search flatware, only a few are denoted with the EZ Pay event. Others are full price. I'm sure there are other categories with the same issue. 

Occasional Contributor

Re: EZ Pay events, certain items exempt

[ Edited ]

Hi. I just spoke with customer service. Everything IS on Easy Pay, however, there seems to be some issues with the site right now as many others have called in with the same issue and they are working to resolve the problem. Just keep checking back and refreshing the page of the item(s). Also (if you ever have any other issues during a Flash Sale Event),I have found that anything saved to your "wish list", you may have to re-type the item number in the search field and search again so that it will update, this has to do with your browser's cookies and / or cache. Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

EZ Pay still not working.  I put several items in my shopping cart, and didn't get 4 EZ pays on any of them.  They all showed only 3 EZ pays.

QVC Customer Care

@Carol08 wrote:

EZ Pay still not working.  I put several items in my shopping cart, and didn't get 4 EZ pays on any of them.  They all showed only 3 EZ pays.

@Carol08

if you would like to send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com I would be happy to assist you with 4 easy pays.

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

Yes, it's unfortunate. Still same issue with everyone else. You can call Customer Service and they can take your order (800-367-9444, Option 0) and they will apply 4 Easy Payments to your item(s).

Occasional Contributor

Site still not working.....very little showing on easy-pay and its been 2 hours.  Not the first time----deleting browser history doesnt help.

Trusted Contributor

If you search flatware, only a few are denoted with the EZ Pay event. Others are full price. I'm sure there are other categories with the same issue. 

EZ pay and full price are unrelated. Most EZ pay items are full price, not on sale.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Update: As of 7:00pm Central time this evening, due to ongoing site issues, QVC Customer Service has informed me that QVC will be honoring the 4 Easy Pay Flash Sale on Every Item by a 2 hour extension PAST their original 11:59pm Eastern time promotion. BE PATIENT, QVC IS WORKING RELENTLESSLY ON THIS ISSUE. Things happen beyond anyone's control Smiley Happy. It's life. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Well, I decided to place my order by phone and selecting the items was quick, but I waited on hold a long time for Customer Service to apply the EZ Pays. Total call time was 17 minutes. However, I gotta say, both people that I spoke to were very pleasant, efficient and helpful in spite of what must be a large call volume and many frustrated shoppers.

Extending the event two hours was a good idea and a nice gesture.

Trusted Contributor

@GadgetGal42 wrote:

Update: As of 7:00pm Central time this evening, due to ongoing site issues, QVC Customer Service has informed me that QVC will be honoring the 4 Easy Pay Flash Sale on Every Item by a 2 hour extension PAST their original 11:59pm Eastern time promotion. BE PATIENT, QVC IS WORKING RELENTLESSLY ON THIS ISSUE. Things happen beyond anyone's control Smiley Happy. It's life. Smiley Happy

Appreciate the update.  Thank you