Regular Contributor

Re: EXTENDED DELIVERY NOTIFICATION ON AIR NON EXISTENT

sorry I am cancelling any order i find out is on extended delivery.  I understand the issues but, if that is the case, do not put it in the show.  Who knows if you will even get the item.  I am not waiting 3-4 weeks for the item.  The planners know what is on the show and availability before the hosts go on so they can remove the item from the show until it is in stock.  Seems funny when the In the Kitchen with David is on, they seem to know what is on extended delivery and tell the customer.  The hosts can be told and have it noted on their cards before they go on.  Thanks for your reply. 

Frequent Contributor

@DayzeeDeez   The same happened to me. I ordered an Isaac pima dress and the next day it showed advanced order????????  I contacted customer service twice about it and no reason given why the supposed IN STOCK item is advanced order now. I have many orders just sitting there. THIS is why customers continue to shop elsewhere. We get our stuff FAST and it's free SH. QVC is the only place I have experienced this horrible shipping issue with no explanation to customers why our orders are all messed up. STOP SELLING ITEMS YOU DON'T HAVE TO FILL ORDERS. Common sense!

Esteemed Contributor

I have to agree that they should not be selling anything unless it is in their warehouses, ready to ship.  If they don't have it yet and are selling it on air, then QVC needs to give a good estimate of when it might ship.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead