Have had great experience with QVC...but wrote a 3 star review regarding Junior's Red Velvet cheescake and never made it on the Top Customer Review...now the site says 6 people have reviewed this cake..out of thoussands that purchased it....NOT...come on QVC...don't try to skew the reviews by just ignoring them. Cheesecake freak in Delaware

Trusted Contributor

Reviews sometimes take several days to post.  Additionally, if your review did not meet QVC's clearly-defined guidelines, it will not post.

Also, keep in mind that many people do not post reviews.  It is possible to sell thousands of an item and only receive a handful of reviews as many buyers are not interested in sharing.

Super Contributor

Re: ET Phone Home

[ Edited ]

@ETPhonehome wrote:

Have had great experience with QVC...but wrote a 3 star review regarding Junior's Red Velvet cheescake and never made it on the Top Customer Review...now the site says 6 people have reviewed this cake..out of thoussands that purchased it....NOT...come on QVC...don't try to skew the reviews by just ignoring them. Cheesecake freak in Delaware

Hi @ETPhonehome

I took a look at the Junior's cheesecake that you recently reviewed and see your review listed as the most recent review. I'm not sure if that is what you were questioning when you mentioned the review did not make it to the "Top Customer Review". My apologies if I am not understanding your concern.

Unfortunately not all customers who purchase items from QVC decide to return to qvc.com and submit a review as you have so kindly done for the Junior's Red Velvet Cheesecake. There are many popular items on qvc.com that do not have a high number of reviews submitted by customers. Reviews sometimes take several days (sometimes as many as 7 days) to be moderated and then posted to qvc.com, but no review is ever ignored. 

We hope you will continue to submit reviews for products you purchase from QVC to help others with their future purchasing decisions. Your reviews are appreciated.