Honored Contributor

ERROR in cart check-out - QVC Social

[ Edited ]

@Beth-QVC  or other moderators

This is to advise that there may be something wrong with the check-out "cart notification."

I had something in my cart yesterday, it stayed for a while (showing a "1" on the little cart logo), but when I went to check out, it was gone.  Maybe it was more than an hour, maybe not.  That isn't the issue.

BUT, today when I opened the QVC webpages, the cart STILL showed a "1" and I had not added anything to the cart since what I explained in the paragraph above.

Why would the cart logo still show a number when it has been over 24 hours that the item disappeared in the first place?

I think someone will want to look into this.  Thank you.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Regular Contributor

Re: Check-out ERROR - QVC Social

I have had this happen before also. I just figured it stayed in the cart because the item was not that popular & they really want to sell it. Other times on a popular item, if it is in the cart for longer that an hour - poof it is gone. Go figure. No consistancy.

Honored Contributor

ERROR in cart check-out - QVC Social

[ Edited ]

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Beth-QVC  or other moderators

This is to advise that there may be something wrong with the check-out "cart notification."

I had something in my cart yesterday, it stayed for a while (showing a "1" on the little cart logo), but when I went to check out, it was gone.  Maybe it was more than an hour, maybe not.  That isn't the issue.

BUT, today when I opened the QVC webpages, the cart STILL showed a "1" and I had not added anything to the cart since what I explained in the paragraph above.

Why would the cart logo still show a number when it has been over 24 hours that the item disappeared in the first place?

I think someone will want to look into this.  Thank you.

My cart still shows a "1" today and there is nothing in the cart.  Just fyi.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
QVC Customer Care

Re: ERROR in cart check-out - QVC Social

@GingerPeach 

Thank you for the update. I am noticing the retention of numbers etc that are incorrect on my personal account as well. We have notified IT so thank you for your patience.

Beth QVC