Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

ERROR QVC site has the wrong colors/patterns for A381830

A381830
Cuddl Duds Fleecewear Stretch Hooded Lounger with Pocket....
They've listed the wrong color and pattern choices. They do not match what is shown on tv and the accompanying video. Someone should correct it. A lot of shoppers will be very mad to get the wrong colors....and others just won' buy because the colors and patterns for choices are incorrect. 
The colors/patterns are for the TSV not this lounger.
QVC Customer Care

Re: ERROR QVC site has the wrong colors/patterns for A381830

Hi @10000thnickname Thank you for posting this. I have sent it to the website team to research.

Trusted Contributor

@10000thnickname I noticed that too. I was thinking of ordering it but couldn;t figure out the colors. The video says something completely different than the color names shown and I think the price may be wrong too. Thank you for posting this.

Super Contributor

And to make matters worse....there are two separate videos....one with Kirsten showing one set of colors and one with Amy showing the colors and patterns that were shown at midnight!! 
WHAT A MESS!!! 

No way should anyone order until we know what's really available. And I wanted this lounger as I have some from other years that I love.

Frequent Contributor

Also, Susan Graver A460679 in petite is 2 inches longer than the regular A460678. I wrote to Beth Chandler on her FB page. She wrote back saying it has been corrected. That was 3 days ago. Still not changed, so I'm guessing we should assume the regular is shorter than the petite?

Respected Contributor

Wrong color shown on site happened on items I wanted to order 3 times in the last couple months.  I did notify mods at the times and 2 were corrected.  One took several weeks to correct.  Since I just noticed on items I was going to purchase chances are it happened on other items I didn't look at.  As I have said ad nausem QVC needs to look into other web server companies.

Super Contributor

This has never been cleared up.
The loungers shown on the midnight show and later on Amy's presentation are not the same as the ones shown on the QVC website. 
How can we order the ones that Amy showed this morning? Jane also showed them.

Later Kirsten showed different colors and patterns and that's what is showing on the QVC site. They are not the same at all.

How can we order the ones that Amy and Jane showed overnight and early this morning?  

Respected Contributor

And also Stan Herman's robe that is eiher a wrap or a zip.  Under NEW items the picture and description for the wrap shows the zip and the Item # for the Zip shows the wrap.  Don't know which to order to get the zip robe.

I sent an e-mail to the social team and they responded that they notified the correct department.  Has not been corrected so I missed the free shipping.

It really doesn't help the vendor when you can't order the correct item.  Missed a sale from me and probably many other confused purchasers.

You all know my opinion of Q's website and there have been numerous errors of this type lately.