Frequent Contributor

EP'S FROM 2014 APPEARED ON MY ACCOUNT

Q just hit me with over $400.00 in past due easy pay from 2014. If that were the case, I would not have beem able to order since 2014 as my account would have been put on hold. These just appeared on Sunday, out of the blue. Happy Mother's Day to me. I called about it and my account is on hold until Corporate can "review" it.

WATCH YOUR ACCOUNT AT ALL TIMES. Check your returns for credit, as several times I have had to call to get my credits issued. Check tracking on your returns. Pay attention to when they arrive at Q, and when or if they issue credit. I am livid beyond belief.

Honored Contributor

Re: EP'S FROM 2014 APPEARED ON MY ACCOUNT

Wow.......I would be livid, too.    But you know, it's like that everywhere, now.   I even check my grocery register tape before I leave the parking lot.   Just this weekend, found a double entry............     

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

Just today, I had to call about a $100 return that had not been credited, eventhough tracking showed it had been received.  The CS rep took care of it, but she said I should always watch carefully and call them immediately if I see a problem.  Wish it weren't that way, but appears the burden is on us to monitor.

Honored Contributor

@Angelfire wrote:

Q just hit me with over $400.00 in past due easy pay from 2014. If that were the case, I would not have beem able to order since 2014 as my account would have been put on hold. These just appeared on Sunday, out of the blue. Happy Mother's Day to me. I called about it and my account is on hold until Corporate can "review" it.

WATCH YOUR ACCOUNT AT ALL TIMES. Check your returns for credit, as several times I have had to call to get my credits issued. Check tracking on your returns. Pay attention to when they arrive at Q, and when or if they issue credit. I am livid beyond belief.

@Angelfire

So ...... did you CALL Customer Service to get it straightened out?

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Angelfire wrote:

@Angelfire

So ...... did you CALL Customer Service to get it straightened out?

Looks like she did.