Frequent Contributor

EDD Slipped to After Christmas with No Communication

I just had my single December order's estimated delivery slip to December 26th with no communication from QVC. Now, as it is NOT a gift, I'm okay, but others should be checking, so they can adjust possible gift plans. 

QVC Customer Care

Re: EDD Slipped to After Christmas with No Communication

Hi @DebPA3 I am so sorry that happened. If you would like me to check into this for you please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com 

Occasional Contributor

I got an email last week stating  that my Cheryl's cookie order would not be delivered until Dec 26th so I had C/S cancel the order. I placed another order with another company and yesterday I get another Qvc email saying the cookies had shipped and woudl be delivered on Dec 20th. So I guess our in-laws will be getting double gifts this year. I wont trust Qvc with gift orders anymore. Just so frustrated with the whole thing.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Gamaof15 I sent you an email about your order.

Super Contributor

@Gamaof15 - yes, almost the same thing happened to me. I got a phone call that my Cheryl's cookies would ship later. The odd thing was that I had already received them!!! Go figure. 💗

Honored Contributor

I ordered Jimmy the Baker individual wrapped desserts and supposedly shipped 12-11 but online it says will be received 2 days from ship date.  Didn't happen so called CS and was told it was to be shipped from vendor so they had no control over it so she generated a replacement to be received 12-20 but  /still in process so doubt if it will come.  I never had anything like that happen but will never order any Jimmy the Baker products again. 

Frequent Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @DebPA3 I am so sorry that happened. If you would like me to check into this for you please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com 

@Alice-QVC , thank you so much for the offer, but in this case, I'm fine with an after holiday delivery. As frustrating as this shipping season has been, I can't say enough good things about the QVC Social Team, you and your associates have done everything possible in a crazy difficult situation. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Pook I am so sorry this is happening I am having this looked into for you.

Esteemed Contributor

I placed an order on the 16th for Jimmy the Bakers meltaways cookies .  I saw they were wait luster but thought I'd take the chance as I was hoping to get them before Christmas .  Yesterday I see they are in process ,  but get this ,  estimated delivery January 9th!!!!   That is 22days ,  cone on !   I don't want them after all the holidays are over !   I attempted to cancel ,  changed to we are attempting to cancel as they are coming from the vendor so now I'm suppose to wait and see .    I don't want them shipped and 22 days us ridiculous!  Delivery has always  been 10 to. 14 days even.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Pook good news, I am told this will ship today and arrive tomorrow.