Respected Contributor

I paid all my easy pays that were outstanding on 7/1, each one this morning says its in billing.  Whats the hold up?  Anyone know. I know there was a holiday, but heck that a long time.

Trusted Contributor

Yes...I have some that are still in billing from June!!! I called QVC customer service.  They said they are aware of the issue.  And IT department is working on the problem .  Unfortunately don't know when it will be fixed, hopefully very soon.  She told me of course pay easy pay on time.  They better get it fixed soon.  Sorry I'm irritated with them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@ruthbe @meem120 

What method of payment if I may ask, do you use? I use Easy Pay until I receive my order and decide to keep it.  I then pay it off, as I did this morning, on line through the link on QVC.  I received a pop up with a conformation number and then an email advising it could take up to 2 business days to post.  I have never had an issue.  

Trusted Contributor

As soon as I receive the item and decide to keep it...I go to QVC account...manage easy pay....click on view/edit easy pay....click on pay installment....click on pay...and it pays the easy payment to the credit card or debit card that I have on file

Respected Contributor

@ruthbe  @mspatmac 

Hi ladies

Yes, I do the same thing.  I go into my account and item, make sure my card is correct and pay off the amount.   Ive done that forever and it usually clears in a couple of days.  Looking at my bank account today, I noticed none of the payments have gone through from when I paid them off on July 1st.  So, I guess its just wait and see.

Ya know, this  company is really getting problematic.  Theyre are so many problems that need to be straightened out and I draw the line when they start having, what I believe are major billing problems 

Trusted Contributor

Couldn't agree more.  Amd I have never had any issues with HSN. 

Trusted Contributor

Just received response from QVC social team....they are doing a large system upgrade to the finance/billing department.  They are working on trying to resolve the issue as soon as possible. 

Respected Contributor

Re: EASY PAY???

[ Edited ]

@ruthbe 

Thanks for the info.  This makes me really leery tho.  I can put up with the slow deliveries and not happy with the quality of some items, but when you start screwing around with my money, I dont like that at all.  If its taking this long, it doesnt give me much confidencee that there wont be  probllems!! 

Super Contributor

I have my own issues with Easy Pay as well.. Last month I went to check and it said I had a past due amt on one of my easy pays.. I looked and my bank card's date had to be updated.. I thought I had done that but maybe I didn't hit save.. I called them right away and gave them the new info and went and checked to make sure ii was updated again. They said I couldn't order anything until probably 2 days it took 4.. Then today i looked and there we go again another past due .. it was on another card .. I checked the card and it was fine no update was needed.. I opened the easy pay to look at it and they were billing it under the first card which had been updated.. and why was it being charged against a different card when I had put it thru with a different card.. I called them and told them they needed to get this straight ..I don't get it when both cards are acceptable no problems correct dates etc.. and why when it showed one card which was marked late and was not .. but billing under another which had been updated a month ago.. I got no answer. I had this happen once before where I entered the order to be billed under one card and it shows it's being billed under another card altogether.. I am about done .. what is going on with QVC.. I am ready to pay off my bill and close my acct at this point .. I think I am so done .. Oh, and i couldn't order anything again for at least two days.. this is on them not me .. so frustrated. why do I have to hold back on any orders .. when its THEIR mistake I am mad

Trusted Contributor

I couldn't agree more....they have messed up me before.  Similar problems.  A couple of years ago I cancelled my Qcard becuase I got so frustrated with them.  And I cut way back on my orders.  I don't order to much.  I do the easy pay when I order something.  After I get it...make sure I like it and decide I want it.  If I do...I pay it off. Never a problem with HSN....they need to take lessons from them.