Super Contributor

I don't intentionally choose easy pay....but every so often I forget to change to bill in full...when placing my online order....when it does happen and request payment plan to stop...by then I have already made one or maybe two payments....they stop the payment plan...but then I get billed  the full amount...no credit for what has been paid....confusing and annoying...trying to get it straightened out...

Super Contributor

I don't intentionally choose easy pay....but every so often I forget to change to bill in full...when placing my online order....when it does happen and request payment plan to stop...I have already made one or maybe two payments....they stop the payment plan...but then I get billed  the full amount...no credit for what has been paid....confusing and annoying...trying to get it straightened out...

Super Contributor

Yes, I notified the social team yesterday about 9 orders that appear "in billing", 5 have not shown up yet on my bank credit card that I use (not the Q card), 4 of them are showing pending.  Some of these are from 6/30?  I supplied the social team the order numbers that show 'in billing', they are sending them to the financial team to research. I pay my credit card in full each month, including the pending charges, but if QVC doesn't send my ez payments to my card, then of course they will be marked as past due.  What a mess.  I spent over 3 hours trying to research which ones were not being sent to my cc, because I didn't have a statement to look at, and had to rely on looking/searching my open accounts.  Also, several other people are reporting problems on the facebook page #We love QVC.    

Respected Contributor

This has turned into one heck of a mess!!

Contributor
  1. Cant access easy pay only orders come up for 2019.  What's up. Want to pay off and be done with this nonsense.
Trusted Contributor

Re: EASY PAY???

[ Edited ]

Having the same problem today. Went in to eliminate some easy pays and can't access it. Nothing there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

My easy pay went through fine in May and June and then all of a sudden I started getting messages and phone calls from them telling me my 3rd payment wouldn't go through. Nothing changed! I reviewed information online and it was good. I called them and they said all was good. And then the next day I get a nasty phone call from them telling me I better make my 3rd payment. The gal was not nice at all and argued with me. I told her I had already called them the day before and that the issue was resolved but she would not give in and was going to transfer me to customer service and I ended up hanging up on her. AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE! 

Respected Contributor

I can't access Easy Pay.  I want to check to see what is due tomorrow.

I am getting tired of this mess too.

Honored Contributor

if you go to your order status, view the  individual item ordered, then click on the "view order" your easy pays will be on each individual item. you can view your balance and make payments from there if you wish.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Contributor
  • Duh. Please. I want to go back 4 months of scrolling.  Unacceptable. Get it fixed so we can be done!