Super Contributor

Dyson V33591m what happened to birthday month price?

I've been watching the presentations on this item and was finally ready to make my purchase, knowing that while still very expensive, it was on sale for the month according the presentations.

When I put in my cart it was $329, started check out process and it jumped to $399. Why the price jump? Is this a mistake or now the price? Frustrating.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Dyson V33591m what happened to birthday month price?

@homedecorator wrote:

I've been watching the presentations on this item and was finally ready to make my purchase, knowing that while still very expensive, it was on sale for the month according the presentations.

When I put in my cart it was $329, started check out process and it jumped to $399. Why the price jump? Is this a mistake or now the price? Frustrating.

@homedecorator   I am sorry for the disappointment.  I do see the products pricing was at the 329.98 back on 6/13,  since that date it has been $399.98. 

Sorry I didnt have better news,  

Susan

Honored Contributor

@homedecorator - If it's any consolation, Dyson discontinued that model in 2019, so you might want to look for a newer model anyway.

I understand how frustrating it is though to see one price and then have it jump up, when you add it to your cart.  Not the first time.

This is a good time to look for a better deal on something else, while Prime Day deals are going on.

Super Contributor

@Susan-QVC 

Hi Susan,

The $329.98 price was still there last night, June 21st when I went to purchase. Also in the presentation I watched the host said the price was good for the birthday month. 

Super Contributor

@Venezia

Thank you for letting me know about this being a discontinued item, that's a long time!
I will look at Amazon, good idea. I just thought the pricing jump was wrong, especially when it was supposedly for the month.