Trusted Contributor

Re: Duplicate order from 09/24

I received the email. Thank you for the clarification 

Trusted Contributor

I was curious how long it will take for the refund to appear?

QVC Customer Care

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I was curious how long it will take for the refund to appear?

@Jeannie29 

It looks like the refund was issued on 10/2.  It typically take 3-5 business days for it to appear.

Have a great afternoon,

Susan Q-Social

Trusted Contributor

Ok. Round two. I received an email stating that I had been refunded too much for the duplicate order and my card is being charged for the difference. Does anyone at QVC know what is going on?  

The email stated I would be given a $10 credit on my account for this confusion. I assume this is in addition to the initial credit I was offered.

1) Who authorized all of this activity on my card? 

2) it looks like the duplicate order was set up for easy pay and they are still scheduled. I need these canceled immediately. 

3) what is the total credit offered for this fiasco

I am so unhappy with this situation. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jeannie29 wrote:

Ok. Round two. I received an email stating that I had been refunded too much for the duplicate order and my card is being charged for the difference. Does anyone at QVC know what is going on?  

The email stated I would be given a $10 credit on my account for this confusion. I assume this is in addition to the initial credit I was offered.

1) Who authorized all of this activity on my card? 

2) it looks like the duplicate order was set up for easy pay and they are still scheduled. I need these canceled immediately. 

3) what is the total credit offered for this fiasco

I am so unhappy with this situation. 

@Jeannie29As I replied earlier to your post, the same thing happened to me. I also got the same email you got. I am going to call QVC in the morning regarding this new email. I have already called several times regarding the duplicate order. It is a mess.

The last time I called regarding the duplicate order the gentleman told me they gave me a $10 credit for the fiasco but for some reason they forgot to give it to me! So he gave it to me plus the shipping charge because they also forget to refund my shipping charge on the duplicate order.

I advice you to call them and go over everything with a fine tooth comb on your credit card, if you know what I mean.

Oh and the gentleman also told me this happened to everyone during a certain time period. Duplicate orders. Can you imagine the mess of all this. He said they were getting spread sheets contantly regarding this.

Trusted Contributor

@anonymous23 That is not very comforting that all orders were duplicated. I've read lots of threads about problems with QVC but I've never really had anything happen outside of receiving a couple damaged items, so I guess I've been lucky. 

I agree this is a mess and I cannot believe they are allowed to access my credit card without my authorization. 

Trusted Contributor

I would have thought mods would have answered my questions by now. 

I was going to order the Bare Minerals TSV Friday, but since I did not have any answers I choose not to order. I also canceled all but one auto delivery until this mess is sorted out. Might cancel the last one, too. 

Trusted Contributor

Can any of the mods please let me know what is going on?  There are still easy pays set to come out for the duplicate order

QVC Customer Care

@Jeannie29 I just tried calling you to discuss the order, but received your VM. Can you be reached now?

Trusted Contributor

@Wayne-QVC Sorry I missed you, I've been ill. Perhaps you could send an email telling me what is going on. Thanks