Frequent Contributor

Duplicate Return Label Charges with Easy Return: Training Needed at QVC

[ Edited ]

On EVERY Easy Return Completed in the last few months (4), the cost for the return label was charged twice: once within the original refund, and again as a separate charge on my credit card when the physical item got to QVC. 

The QVC Social Team, has been FABULOUS at correcting the error, so no followup needed there.

Since I did not know where to make the suggestion; I am posting here: Please develop a simple process quide that tells the people who process returns where and when to charge the label fee, and train all your reps to use it. It seems a fairly simple process and these errors are double work for your organization. 

Best Regards

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Duplicate Return Label Charges with Easy Return: Training Needed at QVC

This is typical of QVC'S  lack of corporate communications.  We've seen it repeatedly and it usually involves money and it always favors the company.  They're still charging return shipping on defective returns, according to complaints here.  They still can't get exchanges done quickly and efficiently.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@DebPA3 @Kachina624 I am having trouble following this...please explain in detail to me.  Thanks

Respected Contributor

@DebPA3 

scroll down to the bottom of the page to where it says feedback and give your suggestion there. I have had luck contacting this way. I always get an answer! 

Frequent Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@DebPA3 @Kachina624 I am having trouble following this...please explain in detail to me.  Thanks

An error (duplicate charges for the QVC return label) was made by QVC processing on four different returns. My observation (and suggestion) was that when an error occurs multiple times with more than one employee, that a training issue exists. 

I personally need no followup, as it was corrected easily once identified by the QVC Social Team. 

Hope that helps.