Super Contributor

I bought 2 convert a benches, and one showed up with a small broken piece on the right leg, where the bolt goes through.  Customer service told me to ship the whole thing back.....I did not want to do that, for such a small piece, so i contacted QVC, through chat, to get the right leg piece sent.  They said no problem wait 7-10 days....well nothing...15 days later......nothing.  So I contacted convert a bench directly though their customer service email.  And within 8 days, was sent the new piece.  I don't know why QVC could not do this, considering I paid more through the benches, going through them.  Just ranting, but to this day, I've still never heard back fro QVC customer service.  Those benches were over $300, you would think they cared.....

Honored Contributor

Have you called customer service back.  

Honored Contributor

I don't think q stocks any product parts so they prefer you to return do they can ship back to supplier.It Is probably too difficult for customer service to determine parts and repairs of every item they sell.

Super Contributor

I know they don't stock diffent parts, I was just reffering to how simple it was for me to contact the manufacterer, I think QVC should have done that for me, considering I am their customer, and bought through them.  I'm just glad I got it straightened out.  QVC service needs to take a page from HSN customer service.  They are great over there!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Dar321 I am so sorry that happened. I have sent you an email to see if I can help.

Super Contributor

I already fixed the problem, but thank you anyway

Honored Contributor

Any company will send you the parts that you need at no additional expense. It's not that hard to pick up the phone or go online to do it yourself especially if it's a small part needed. 

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

This has happened to me with an Origami shelf I purchased through Amazon.  I called Origami in Texas and they overnighted me the  piece.

Anything with tons of parts is, unfortunately, bound to arrive without a piece.  Whether it's from a shopping channel, Amazon or Home Depot.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I know!  The only thing I was pointing out, is when I contacted QVC, instead of pointing me in the right direction, they said they would have an answer, or the part in 7 to 10 days.  I waited, to no avail, with no contact.  So I just contacted convert a bench myself.  It wasn't a big deal, just the fact that I bought it through the Q.  Even if they did not have the answer, they should have contacted me.  Oh well

Honored Contributor

i would have contacted the manufacturer directly for this problem and THEN called qvc for a partial refund.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein