Occasional Visitor

Dr. Perricone TSV on 4-2 canceled by QVC

I ordered the April A283892/ TSV  Perricone MD Neuropeptide Godl 2 pc. All the orders were in advance mode.  I was watching for reviews and not many had come in yet so I called customer service to find exact ship date.  They could not tell me.  So product was placed  on check status one week before product was to be shipped.  Well the next day the product showed up as Canceled.  I called CS immediately and they assured me it was a mistake and could be easliy re-ordered and "fixed". My Qcard was re-entered and  later that day it showed "in process".  Again the next day it showed canceled.  I called again and then was informed there were no more inventory to be shipped out but they would contact "corporate office" and see about getting order reinstated and I would be contacted.  Nothing happened.  This ordeal has been going on for 3 weeks now and I've called CS numerous times. 

Finally yesterday I realized I had ordered the set on Auto Delivery, so I called and asked if I could at least be in line for the next A-D shipment?  The answer was 'No" from CS.  You are no longer entitled to AD. 

Can this ordeal be made right.  I DID NOT CANCEL MY ORDER .

Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Perricone TSV on 4-2 canceled by QVC

@MirkinI just looked at my account because I have an advanced order for that same TSV and it's still there as a "pending order."   I do think I was in the very last few orders they took, so maybe mine will disappear, too.

Honored Contributor

My order for the advance shipment still shows 7/1/16 as the ship date. I was pretty sure it was originally for the first week of June, but I could be wrong on that. 

I have already gotten my shipment from the February TSV of the same two products. They are wonderful! So I'm hoping that they will honor any advance orders they made.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler  -  I really want to try the conformer -  I already love the other half of the TSV.

Question - is that scheduled July  shipment your next delivery of a scheduled auto-delivery or an actual advance order.   I haven't received my first shipment yet  - but my scheduled date for it hasn't arrived, so I wasn't concerned until I saw this thread.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@World Traveler  -  I really want to try the conformer -  I already love the other half of the TSV.

Question - is that scheduled July  shipment your next delivery of a scheduled auto-delivery or an actual advance order.   I haven't received my first shipment yet  - but my scheduled date for it hasn't arrived, so I wasn't concerned until I saw this thread.

@millieshops The July shipment is my first shipment of the second time I ordered it. Does that make sense? In other words, what I am using now is from the February TSV. What is supposed to come in July is TWO sets of the same thing that I ordered the second time they made it a TSV (March or April, forget which month).

When I found out how well the conformer worked on my skin and the fantastic deal of getting that $495 product free with the day cream, which I normally order anyway, I ordered two more this last time around. 

I don't have a problem with the delay since I already have a set that will last me a while; but I certainly hope they are not cancelling the deal completely. I use it day and night instead of once a day, based upon the fact that I ordered the extra two sets. I felt I would have plenty that way.

Cancelling this TSV would definitely affect the way I feel about the company and their promises. Wouldn't be a good move at all. Smiley Sad

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Mirkin We've sent you an email. Cindy

Honored Contributor

@World TravelerThank you -   I now understand -  I missed the first presentation of the Conformer, so I ordered just one set, but on AD in April, so assuming it comes and I'm in love as you are, I'll have to bite the bullet when my AD ends.  But that's 2 years away - and at my age some say I shouldn't buy green bananas let alone expes\nsive skin care!